Home

NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2015, 07:52 PM   #105
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
What is the VC glitch? just wondering if it's worth starting a MC with it. Also still waiting for my pre-order VC bonus :|

Game is awesome though.
It's nothing that will hurt your career (in terms of progression/getting enough VC), but apparently you can get unlimited VC, so online is already filled with maxed guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 08:07 PM   #106
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
It's nothing that will hurt your career (in terms of progression/getting enough VC), but apparently you can get unlimited VC, so online is already filled with maxed guys.
Ah okay, thanks for clarifying. Is it an actual in-game glitch, or is it just people using a certain popular memory editing tool to unlock upgrades etc? If it's the latter, I'm not sure how you stop that - a whole lot of server data validation I guess.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:19 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 4

Does anyone know how to get their 10,000 VC? I pre-ordered on Steam, and was supposed to get 10,000 VC bonus, but I haven't gotten it yet. I have gotten all the way through to the NBA draft, and am about to play my first NBA game.

Still no VC bonus though!!

Please help, thanks!
Old 09-25-2015, 08:34 PM   #108
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
^

Considering Leftos is here taking crash reports and performance feedback on Day -4, I disagree strongly with that sentiment.
I agree that's great, but waiting on 2k patches that happen every few months isn't great.

The game shipped poorly optimized and tested on PC, don't believe me? Check out the Steam reviews/community hub, this game is being picked apart on PC.

I haven't seen a major PC release being picked apart like this since Batman a few months ago.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:55 PM   #109
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Ah okay, thanks for clarifying. Is it an actual in-game glitch, or is it just people using a certain popular memory editing tool to unlock upgrades etc? If it's the latter, I'm not sure how you stop that - a whole lot of server data validation I guess.
It's both. I am already sick of this game. After all that hype...
Old 09-25-2015, 09:25 PM   #110
Nza
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregos
It's both. I am already sick of this game. After all that hype...
I guess this is why they say online is better on consoles - not just more people online, but memory editing is much harder/impossible. I know plenty of console games experience leaderboard and stat hacks, but not as easily as PC. Realistically the only way to stop it would be to have constant real time comms back to 2K servers checking that certain values are what they should be, and that's fraught with other dangers and problems.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:05 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 4

Anyone got information about this? Have you all gotten your bonus VC? Solutions?

Also, how can you play on your mycourt? Do you need to get to a certain level? When I try to go to my court, it says it needs an even number of players? You can't go onto mycourt as a single player?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 10:19 PM   #112
Rookie

dre2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeatoma
Anyone got information about this? Have you all gotten your bonus VC? Solutions?

Also, how can you play on your mycourt? Do you need to get to a certain level? When I try to go to my court, it says it needs an even number of players? You can't go onto mycourt as a single player?
If you mean just shootaround on your court in MyCareer then just walk up to the ball rack on your court and hit 'y' (if using a 360 controller).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »