Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #33
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC

So I'm playing Memphis and had just posterized Tayshaun with LeBron. Get a fast break two possessions later and Z-Bo straight knocks me down, instead of getting his closeup. Immediately I get awarded a Flagrant One. First one ever with this game. Vince Carter has already picked off two passes in 4 minutes. All my fault. Just had Joe Johnson taking me to town last game. And K.G. looks and moves exactly like himself. Lopez is a beast. This game is incredible now! The rebounding animations are off the chain. The guys leap in arcs, not just straight up and down. And for those who can run this at full settings, have you ever seen textures like this? The skin and sweat, as well as hair, are simply breathtaking. My fullest, and most humble apologies..... This game is the BEST sports game I have EVER seen or played. Yes, this post is all over the place. This game is something very, very special. Wow.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 12-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #34
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
So I'm playing Memphis and had just posterized Tayshaun with LeBron. Get a fast break two possessions later and Z-Bo straight knocks me down, instead of getting his closeup. Immediately I get awarded a Flagrant One. First one ever with this game. Vince Carter has already picked off two passes in 4 minutes. All my fault. Just had Joe Johnson taking me to town last game. And K.G. looks and moves exactly like himself. Lopez is a beast. This game is incredible now! The rebounding animations are off the chain. The guys leap in arcs, not just straight up and down. And for those who can run this at full settings, have you ever seen textures like this? The skin and sweat, as well as hair, are simply breathtaking. My fullest, and most humble apologies..... This game is the BEST sports game I have EVER seen or played. Yes, this post is all over the place. This game is something very, very special. Wow.....

Man can you post some pics since you have that awesome graphics card
Old 12-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #35
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Man can you post some pics since you have that awesome graphics card
When I get home from work tomorrow, I'll do the whole nine. I've got that Action capture software and can get some screens and footage.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #36
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Played GS and Steph was 4/4 from the 3pt line and dropped 30pts on me. I was guarding Steph tight the whole game denying him the ball and played real close to him whenever he got the ball to prevent him from launching 3s, if I hadn't he would have probably shot my 3s. Klay Thompson on the other hand was 0/5 but was good for 27pts with most of his pts coming from midrange.

This game is awesome now! The most realistic basketball sim to date after the patch. Seriously it's the closest thing you'll get to real life!

Lot more 3s taken by the CPU now, which is awesome now that the CPU realizes they can shoot 3s. Less PIP as a result of more 3s taken which is making the end game stats more realistic. Unfortunately I haven't experience more fouls and no fragrant foul on my end yet, maybe I should increase the difficulty but from Pro to Allstar or Superstar but right now I feel a good balance and no cheese by the CPU on the current difficulty PRO/SIM.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

In my first game Amir Johnson got called for a flagrant 1 against my Blazers. Lots more fouls and shooting threes. I had to dial back the shooting foul slider from 100 down to 80. I also dialed back the three point tendency slider a bit. Each team shot about 30 free throws.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:23 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can someone please answer this...
People on PS4 was saying this patch borked the sprinting.
Is the sprinting ok with this patch on PC?
Old 12-11-2014, 01:26 AM   #39
Pro

OVR: 12

Weird thing happened to me while playing my team. Basically my win in domination didn't count. There's a slight possibility I may have quit out right after the game (it's late and I just got off of work). Wondering if anyone's seen that post patch.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:54 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Some post patch pics with SweetFX, 1080p with 4 Antialiasing and 4 Anisotropic (this keeps a solid 60 FPS during gameplay for me):

Side note: I'm glad this patch thread is staying sane...

Last edited by bcruise; 12-11-2014 at 01:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »