Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-24-2014, 10:16 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC

i have few questions about the new patch-

1. is this patch also for users who don't have the original game or have steam account?
2. is the last 2 patches ar included in it, or i should install them separately ?
3. after i install the patch it's change the settings (for example sliders, or the video\controller\coach settings) ?
4. is it also a roster patch ? in the released game i don't have some players like k.j mccdaniels, shawne williams etc.

thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2014, 02:03 AM   #106
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox1414
i have few questions about the new patch-

1. is this patch also for users who don't have the original game or have steam account?
2. is the last 2 patches ar included in it, or i should install them separately ?
3. after i install the patch it's change the settings (for example sliders, or the video\controller\coach settings) ?
4. is it also a roster patch ? in the released game i don't have some players like k.j mccdaniels, shawne williams etc.

thanks!
I don't understand, there's no such thing as a non-steam version of the game. I believe even a physical copy would have Steam integration that allows downloading patches/rosters. As long as you're logged in to Steam and online the game will automatically download the patches and rosters.
Old 12-25-2014, 12:14 PM   #107
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
I don't understand, there's no such thing as a non-steam version of the game. I believe even a physical copy would have Steam integration that allows downloading patches/rosters. As long as you're logged in to Steam and online the game will automatically download the patches and rosters.
there is, if you download it as a torrent (with crack etc) you can't play online\ get connection to servers.
Old 12-25-2014, 03:18 PM   #108
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox1414
there is, if you download it as a torrent (with crack etc) you can't play online\ get connection to servers.
Uh...there's your issue right there...2k is online constantly to get daily roster updates.

Btw this is frowned upon here...
Old 12-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #109
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Save up and buy it - it's easily the best sports game on PC for a long long time.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #110
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
About time, hope it'll be good.
COMO LO DESCARGOOOOOOOOOOOO?
Old 03-09-2015, 11:26 AM   #111
Banned

Can someone please tell me exactly
what Defensive assist strength and Boxout Assist strength is??? I know its suppose to help guide you in some way but I never really understood what exactly turning it from 0 to 100 or 100 to 0 is suppose to do? Is it just a placebo effect or does it really matter. What are the games default settings for these?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 06:53 PM   #112
Just started!

Have they tampered with the shooting in this patch?
Before this patch in MyCareer I was able to hit most of my shots and had golden deadeye, my player was a SF rated 88 with max shooting stats, I decided to start a new MyCareer as a PG and maxed out playmaking and shooting, now my player can't hit a jumpshot to save his life, I have the golden deadeye this time around too but still most of my shots are misses unless I get a perfect release.
If i'm the width of a hair away from perfect release most of my shots don't go in and if i'm contested, forget about it, no way in hell will that shot go in, after this patch a turnaround jumper is what get's me the most points, if I were to try 10 jump shots and never hit perfect release I would go 4/10, with a turnaround jumper I could probably hit about 7/10, it's frustrated me to the point where I feel like cheating just so my player can actually make a bucket.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »