Home

The PC Version of NBA 2K15 Will Feature Everything the PS4 and Xbox One Versions Have

This is a discussion on The PC Version of NBA 2K15 Will Feature Everything the PS4 and Xbox One Versions Have within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-13-2014, 10:52 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: The PC Version of NBA 2K15 Will Feature Everything the PS4 and Xbox One Versions

Man, the possibility of recreating a 1987-88 or 1993-94 season with NG graphics, ambiance mods and the new MyLEAGUE has me elated! I realize it wouldn't happen overnight, but when/if it all comes together: it would be a dream come true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 12:39 AM   #82
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The PC Version of NBA 2K15 Will Feature Everything the PS4 and Xbox One Versions

This is great news. I just hope they don't make it so the addresses are randomized every time you boot up the game like in 2k14. I ended up not even playing 2k14 because of this. I like locking in sliders and such for myplayer mode to give me a challenge and to also make the game more realistic than the default sliders. I know they had a Chinese thing for slider lock over on the nba-live forums, but I could never get it to work.

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!
Old 08-14-2014, 07:28 AM   #83
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

So....what did LD2k talk about during the livestream yesterday? I thought there were some more news about the PC version?
Old 08-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #84
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Just keep in mind that since we are getting Current Gen graphics, majority of not all the tools won't work, and we'll be basically starting from scratch. So the modding community may not kick off with mods until about late December or January.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 0

It will start with Ingame-Made Rosters and Draftclasses, that already is better than nothing. :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #86
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarus
It will start with Ingame-Made Rosters and Draftclasses, that already is better than nothing. :P
I agree. Graphic wise, we should be set for a while with the upgrade from 2K. 2K also had 100% face scans so those may not be needed. I'm think courts, stadiums, and dornas.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:20 PM   #87
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm patient...it should be a fun year! We get Metal Gear Solid coming to PC and GTA V! It's a great time to be PC gamer!
Old 08-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
I agree. Graphic wise, we should be set for a while with the upgrade from 2K. 2K also had 100% face scans so those may not be needed. I'm think courts, stadiums, and dornas.
Unless this build of the game isn't current or doesn't include the scanned faces, the faces don't seem updated from 2k14 beside rookies. Wade, parker, bosh all have old faces..... Nba live 15 faces look way way better at the moment

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »