Home

The PC Version of NBA 2K15 Will Feature Everything the PS4 and Xbox One Versions Have

This is a discussion on The PC Version of NBA 2K15 Will Feature Everything the PS4 and Xbox One Versions Have within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #73
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: The PC Version of NBA 2K15 Will Feature Everything the PS4 and Xbox One Versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
YES! I forgot about the arenas....after modding the dornas I look for MSG and TD Garden. If 2k does actually scan the players 100% then theres no urge for me to mod them. Unless certain player decides to grow a beard then I will look for that.
I ended up getting a lot of players that 2k butchered their skin tones. Both CJ Miles and Dion Waiters were simply horrible last year. I know I'm going for a better KD. I know he was scanned, but I'm thinking he looks more like Serge than himself. Just sayin!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 08-13-2014, 07:25 PM   #74
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: The PC Version of NBA 2K15 Will Feature Everything the PS4 and Xbox One Versions

Now the real question is, will NBA 2K15 have the entire UBR? I wonder if Hawk23 and his team will want to port over the entire mod two years in a row? Seems like it would be worth it for sure
Old 08-13-2014, 07:46 PM   #75
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
That's what I'm looking for...thanks for the advice.

Do you mind shooting me some minimums to look for in terms of Ram amount, amount of Processor Cores and speed, and Video Card specs to look for?
I'll be running a AMD 8350 with 8 GB RAM and a AMD R9 280, it'll be more than enough for the job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 07:55 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PC version NBA 2K15

greats news

props 2k, thanks
Old 08-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #77
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
And Nvidia 780Ti or higher..
Gotta be kidding...
Old 08-13-2014, 08:10 PM   #78
Just started!

OVR: 0

Good news!
Old 08-13-2014, 09:04 PM   #79
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
You don't game on a laptop...And your not going to run a 8-Core requirement game on it...

At minimal a i7 with a 2gb card in it....even then you'll be running medium settings.

PC Gaming is made for towers, why you think so many true gamers have ridiculous rigs, so they don't have to question why their games, lag or run correctly.

You play PC games for the fact of better visuals, mods, etc.

Buy a Tower and make sure it's a beast and your graphics cards needs to be a Radeon 7850 or R9 270x / 290x or faster. And Nvidia 780Ti or higher..

Laptops are a waste and can't handle the consistant running, cooling and heat markers this game will cause at it's graphics level and potential.

If you're going too do it, do it right!

On that note just spoke with my team, the College Hoops 2k15 is a go, time this game ships...We will be breaking down all the mods we can convert over or make from scratch....
Disagree...
I game on a laptop- ASUS Gaming laptop. (For a while now). Hooked to my Big Screen. Runs everything great so far.
(BF4,FC3 Bioshock Infinite etc..)No heat issues and been flawless since I've owned it.
So it all depends on what you have.
Before then I always had a full tower build (Built myself) and "may" go back to that eventually. I like the portability of the laptop though.
I'm about 6 months away from getting a new one to keep up though. Looking at tax time.
just another reason I've not jumped on an X1 yet. Keep going back and forth on X1 or new Laptop..

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 08-13-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:21 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Disagree...
I game on a laptop- ASUS Gaming laptop. (For a while now). Hooked to my Big Screen. Runs everything great so far.
(BF4,FC3 Bioshock Infinite etc..)No heat issues and been flawless since I've owned it.
So it all depends on what you have.
Before then I always had a full tower build (Built myself) and "may" go back to that eventually. I like the portability of the laptop though.
I'm about 6 months away from getting a new one to keep up though. Looking at tax time.
just another reason I've not jumped on an X1 yet. Keep going back and forth on X1 or new Laptop..

Agreed, I have an MSI GT 70, it's made for gaming and it works great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »