Home

@derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class's

This is a discussion on @derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class's within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-14-2013, 09:24 AM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: @derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class's

aww man i hate to hear that, im sure it will be worth the wait. any chance you could let me know when Bamz releases the one u helped him with? i assume he's on another site. I got all my draft classes here and was so satisfied i never looked anywhere else
Old 11-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Dont worry dude the RED Modding Center (2K14 Edition) will be released this month... i only will edit the players ages (from 1995 to 20XX) and some small details.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #19
Rookie

ryan24111 can u give me your email... i can't send you the beta version of the draft class becouse u are not allowed to receive PM's

Last edited by Aderito; 11-14-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:27 AM   #20
Just started!

yes thatd be so awesome man, i really appreciate it, thanks derito. email address in pm
Old 11-15-2013, 02:29 AM   #21
Just started!

well i cant pm you either, send to laybill762@gmail . com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 11:56 PM   #22
Just started!

simply the best lol. well worth the wait, im loving some of the new cyberfaces for wiggins,randle,young,smart etc. i did a 30 team association and tried to draft realistically for each team and it turned out nice. It's almost to the point of having 2k15 except not knowing where the rookies will land. i also really liked the ratings and potentials, most seemed spot on as i only made a few sig skill changes here and there based on my opinion of how well some of the rooks will do in the NBA, and to think this is just the beta w/o all the final updates. impressive bro, i'm convinced id take alot of your player models and faces over ones 2k made themselves. Thank you again for letting me test out the beta ive been fooling around with it for the past 4 or 5 hours lol. Everyone waiting on this, you will NOT be dissappointed
Old 11-16-2013, 04:02 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan24111
simply the best lol. well worth the wait, im loving some of the new cyberfaces for wiggins,randle,young,smart etc. i did a 30 team association and tried to draft realistically for each team and it turned out nice. It's almost to the point of having 2k15 except not knowing where the rookies will land. i also really liked the ratings and potentials, most seemed spot on as i only made a few sig skill changes here and there based on my opinion of how well some of the rooks will do in the NBA, and to think this is just the beta w/o all the final updates. impressive bro, i'm convinced id take alot of your player models and faces over ones 2k made themselves. Thank you again for letting me test out the beta ive been fooling around with it for the past 4 or 5 hours lol. Everyone waiting on this, you will NOT be dissappointed
nice can u simulate the draft and post the results, i need to test the CPU AI. The CF's are not mine (I only edited the Bamz Draft Class). Bamz Did all CF's and i thing he is adding more and this is the reason why he didn't release his the draft class.
Did u use the RED MC in the last NBA2K editions??? someone said that i have to pay to use
Old 11-16-2013, 04:05 AM   #24
Rookie

Bamz Released his draft Class:
Bamz 2k14 Cyberfaces|NBA DRAFT CLASS 2014 RELEASED

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=93186

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »