Home

@derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class's

This is a discussion on @derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class's within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: @derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class's

I used your NBA2K13 draft classes and really liked them. The overall ratings of rookies seem way lower this year. Most rookies are <60, so maybe you want to lower your ratings a bit for anything outside the lottery.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #10
Just started!

man i'm dying for these, Ive spent alot of my time putting mods/cyberfaces and playing around with quick matches. I want a draft class so bad to really have an awesome association. After using your draft class last season i never went back to the PS3 version, they were truly awesome, they added so much to association for me. I tried to even use ur 2014 class from last year but i couldn't get it to work. Even if its roughly the same w a couple upgrades here and there (like wiggins w/ longer hair) it will be awesome. like i told you last year some other draft class just isn't going to cut it for me anymore lol, it was as if 2k made that class themselves but idk if they could've got the faces much better. Any idea what so ever when you'll be releasing the first version???? Thanks for all the hard work you put into it, anyone who uses your class knows that it had to have been a tedious process.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #11
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Man I thought something was put up. Itching to get my Association started.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

iam editing the undrafted players now... this draft class i made with Bamz (http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=93186) contribution... i'm just waiting some CF's and his signal to release...

this is why i can't give more than 69 to the centers when i give them 70 they are always the 1st pick or 2nd pick this is why i will reduce the Joel Embiid ovr to 68... the other problem is Dante Exum he always is draft after Andrew Harrison, he have a better ovr but is not the 2nd PG to be selected

Chris Walker just raise to the top 10 because i increased his Potential
Old 11-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #13
Rookie

Last simulation results:

Trying to solve Mitch McGary problem that is making him a mid 2nd round pick and Sean Kilpatrick that was that i made to be undrafted raising to the 1st round
Old 11-11-2013, 12:53 AM   #14
Just started!

i cant wait. sry t-rob, i thought the same when i saw your reply. ive checked the board every day since the game released for these classes. i ran across a few others but they didn't even compare
Old 11-11-2013, 01:07 AM   #15
Just started!

any possible way you might release something here in the next few days??? i know you got so much work into it that you don't wanna rush it when its not totally complete (undrafted players and all) but no joke ive been wanting your draft class since the release. I tried to even use the 2k13 draft class you made for 2014 but couldn't get it to load. either way i really appreciate it man, id trade all the cyberfaces, jersey mods, stadium mods etc. for the Derito draft class lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 03:22 AM   #16
Rookie

I will release my draft class when I have a tool that is capable of edit players like the NBA turbo editor of NBA2K13...
the other thing is that the iam editing the draft classes that iam planning to do are the 2014,2015,2016 and 2017. But that will be impossible if I don't have a tool.
I edited the Bamz Draft class and he will release in few days so u can download that draft class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »