Home

Pro/Default once again

This is a discussion on Pro/Default once again within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #33
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Pro/Default once again

Give my last suggestion a try if you all would. Go into the game, start up Cheat Engine. In the main menu options, go to Sliders and set it to Simulation. It'll change all sliders to the SIM settings.

In cheat engine, set the Game Style to Default, and only change that. The game will flow like Default, but with Sim settings. It's unbelievable. I got trounced my last two games. FT's were perfect. They had 16FTA's the first half, I had 14FTA's. A thing of beauty. Points in the paint were less than half of the total points, FG %'s were spot on.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Give my last suggestion a try if you all would. Go into the game, start up Cheat Engine. In the main menu options, go to Sliders and set it to Simulation. It'll change all sliders to the SIM settings.

In cheat engine, set the Game Style to Default, and only change that. The game will flow like Default, but with Sim settings. It's unbelievable. I got trounced my last two games. FT's were perfect. They had 16FTA's the first half, I had 14FTA's. A thing of beauty. Points in the paint were less than half of the total points, FG %'s were spot on.
How did it cut down on PIP? I have issues getting the computer to run plays for jump shots. they mostly iso, or hit a cutter.
Have you tried to go into couching and adjust it to automatic play calling? (at work I cannot test now)

Last edited by Dtownballa; 10-04-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #35
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I haven't. I'll have to give that a try. Interesting. The PiP, I'm not sure, possibly a fluke.

For some reason, I can't get it to play right again today. It's like Cheat Engine is flaking out on me for some reason.

I'll notice a stutter int he game, go back into the Game Sliders, and it's changed back/reverted to Custom again. You can definitely tell a difference right away too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #36
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

I tried a half Will, and also noticed a stutter in the second quarter, may have been right after the players were coming back to the court. At halftime I checked the sliders, and they were back on Default. The funny thing is that when I tried to change them to Sim, it flickers and lists the setting as Default, but it flickers sim/default, but keeps the sim slider changes.

I suck at this game at the moment, but I felt I had a first good quarter playing as LA at Brooklyn, before the flicker. I just can't play D very well, and my teammates seem dumb on picking up their man or standing in no man's land. Part of it is me I am sure. Ha
Old 10-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

For some reason, I can't get it to play right again today. It's like Cheat Engine is flaking out on me for some reason.

I'll notice a stutter int he game, go back into the Game Sliders, and it's changed back/reverted to Custom again. You can definitely tell a difference right away too.
hmm - I need to take a look at this when I get a chance.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:45 AM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
I tried a half Will, and also noticed a stutter in the second quarter, may have been right after the players were coming back to the court. At halftime I checked the sliders, and they were back on Default. The funny thing is that when I tried to change them to Sim, it flickers and lists the setting as Default, but it flickers sim/default, but keeps the sim slider changes.

I suck at this game at the moment, but I felt I had a first good quarter playing as LA at Brooklyn, before the flicker. I just can't play D very well, and my teammates seem dumb on picking up their man or standing in no man's land. Part of it is me I am sure. Ha
I did not have this issue. The whole game for me was consistent, and the settings did not change.

Last edited by Dtownballa; 10-05-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

- does anyone know the address wich toggles run plays on / off from the game settings page in my career? Does it work to change this setting while playing a game or it must be done before starting that game?
or how can i find it myself in cheat engine (i need to mention here that i have never used CE before)

- If i start up cheat engine, then nba 2k13 then i modify the sliders for my carrer, will i have to play everytime with cheat engine on? or if i "freeze" those values i can run nba 2k13 the next time without cheat engine on and it would still use those modified sliders?

- also, is there a way to save the settings you alter in cheat engine or do you have to input them every time you start cheat engine?

thanks in advance for your answers.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangulica
-

- also, is there a way to save the settings you alter in cheat engine or do you have to input them every time you start cheat engine?

thanks in advance for your answers.
this ^^

BTW, your English is great!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »