Home

Pro/Default once again

This is a discussion on Pro/Default once again within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Pro/Default once again

Cool, totally get what you mean. Going to try it tomorrow.

BTW, which camera angle are you playing on? I decided to give the 2K cam a break and try other camera angles that really make the game stand out visually. I'm currently switching between Default broadcast and a modified nosebleeds...
Old 10-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #18
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27
Noice! So let me get it straight. Set it to pro/default and from there, change the foul sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, the only thing I changed was Fouls, and I swear man, it's night and day. As soon as it goes to "Custom", something gets screwy. The most noticeable thing is the player control. On default, there is an explosiveness, and 1:1 control feeling. Once you move from it, feels like it's more scripted. Can't really explain it.
What I did... I changed the fouls and adjusted shooting a bit. I lowered mid range close and inside to 45 and moved 3 point to 47. I adjusted fatigue to 47 game speed to 60. Changed all controls to absolute..

Thanks WTF... This is pretty perfect.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #20
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yep, I've played 1 full 10 minute game, and 3 five minute quarters too. It's NICE.

As soon as you touch foul sliders in the regular game, and it changes to custom, the game feels 100% different. This way, the game still feels like Default, but you get the advantage of having fouls.
Weird it doesn't work for me... I used the Cheat Engine, selected NBA 2K13, open up the NBA 2K13 file then changed the Game style = 0 (for default), changed some tendency sliders and then went to play a quick game and went back into the slider settings to only find that the Game style was back to Custom...
Old 10-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Yeah, I think that's what I'm doing next. Just enough to lower the fg %, and get the fatigue straight. Should play an absolutely perfect game of bball.

Getting ready to try to go in game, adjust to Simulation sliders, then use cheat tool to set it to "Default". Default feels more controllable.

I've had Lebron and Wade absolutely demolish me driving to the hoop for the HARD throwdown. Superstars just absolutely go nuts on Default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Weird it doesn't work for me... I used the Cheat Engine, selected NBA 2K13, open up the NBA 2K13 file then changed the Game style = 0 (for default), changed some tendency sliders and then went to play a quick game and went back into the slider settings to only find that the Game style was back to Custom...
Leave the cheat console open. That's what I do. Make the adjustment check the game to see if it sticks. It was working for me pretty instant.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #23
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownballa
Leave the cheat console open. That's what I do. Make the adjustment check the game to see if it sticks. It was working for me pretty instant.
Ah true... so once you make the changes save it then leave the Cheat Engine open whenever you play NBA 2K13 and reload the saved file in Cheat Engine every time you reboot the game right?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Ah true... so once you make the changes save it then leave the Cheat Engine open whenever you play NBA 2K13 and reload the saved file in Cheat Engine every time you reboot the game right?
You got it. That's been working for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »