Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #513
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Hi guys...

I instaled sliders from first page and now when i enter the game some green writting is shown in left corner and when i play comentators stop talking... So this happened right after i instaled all of that so I hope some one will tell me what to do...

And when are new rosters coming out? few trades have been sorted so it would be nice to see them

BW3
Old 02-17-2013, 02:43 AM   #514
Banned

OVR: 0

how are the legend edits going, slimm - do you still plan on tackling that?
Old 02-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #515
MVP

OVR: 19

I am not able to edit anything at this time and am certain that I won't be able to do anymore work on 2k13.

I may be losing my job (I'm a marriage and family therapist) due to Managed Care Organizations (who control the Medicaid budget in the state I work) not reimbursing my company for services we have already provided. They owe us over $600,000, which is roughly 4 months worth of payroll as they don't have to pay us for 90 days after a service is billed and they only have to pay .01% interest for any services they haven't reimbursed us for that are more than 90 days old. These were contractual provisions that were agreed upon between the MCO's and my state when they agreed upon a contract around a year and a half ago.

I am not getting paid this month and am in a position where I may lose my home and have to move to a different city/region to find employment. I have to figure out what I'm going to do for my wife, our two kids, and our third child who is due in September.

If you pray, please do so for me and my family. I believe something good will come out of this but we need as much support as we can get.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

Last edited by slimm44; 02-17-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #516
Rookie

OVR: 2

Oh man, it's so sad when you have no confidence in tomorrow.. I wish you, your family and little kids all the best. I'm sure a bit later you'll find right place for you! And someday you will make us glad with your BEST roster eva!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:27 PM   #517
Rookie

OVR: 5

I wish you and your family the best of luck, slimm.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:45 AM   #518
Rookie

jonapaloma's Arena

OVR: 3

the roster links in the first thread, do you use them yourself?

Are they updated?
Old 04-06-2013, 05:19 AM   #519
Ion6 Studios

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I am not able to edit anything at this time and am certain that I won't be able to do anymore work on 2k13.

I may be losing my job (I'm a marriage and family therapist) due to Managed Care Organizations (who control the Medicaid budget in the state I work) not reimbursing my company for services we have already provided. They owe us over $600,000, which is roughly 4 months worth of payroll as they don't have to pay us for 90 days after a service is billed and they only have to pay .01% interest for any services they haven't reimbursed us for that are more than 90 days old. These were contractual provisions that were agreed upon between the MCO's and my state when they agreed upon a contract around a year and a half ago.

I am not getting paid this month and am in a position where I may lose my home and have to move to a different city/region to find employment. I have to figure out what I'm going to do for my wife, our two kids, and our third child who is due in September.

If you pray, please do so for me and my family. I believe something good will come out of this but we need as much support as we can get.
Wish you the best bro for your future
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4
Old 04-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #520
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonapaloma
the roster links in the first thread, do you use them yourself?

Are they updated?
The rosters in the first post are definitely usable, but they haven't been updated in a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro78
Wish you the best bro for your future
Thank you.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »