Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #505
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig
Hey slimm, do you still recommend that when doing cpu vs cpu that coach mode and auto play calling is enabled for both sides? I am asking this sine I have noticed that when doing this pg are not very aggressive offensively but when I DONT do this for cpu vs cpu, they are more aggressive but the cpu does not go to the post enough. Thanks
Not necessarily. I haven't been doing that for the CPU and I haven't been having any problems. I should have a new update for you guys soon.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #506
Pro

USNAggie44's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for all the rosters, I just have one question. I don't know how to put in the cyberfaces. I looked in Program (x86) and it wasn't there. I bought the game off Amazon instant download and downloaded it with Steam so that may have something to do with. If someone could guide me to find out how to put in the cyberfaces from a draft class.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #507
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNAggie44
Thanks for all the rosters, I just have one question. I don't know how to put in the cyberfaces. I looked in Program (x86) and it wasn't there. I bought the game off Amazon instant download and downloaded it with Steam so that may have something to do with. If someone could guide me to find out how to put in the cyberfaces from a draft class.
Go to NBA 2k13 in steam. Click Properties. click the local files tab, then click browse local files. This will bring up your NBA 2k13 directory. Take the cyberface face files and then dump them into the directory. This should work.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #508
Pro

USNAggie44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by willIam9387
Go to NBA 2k13 in steam. Click Properties. click the local files tab, then click browse local files. This will bring up your NBA 2k13 directory. Take the cyberface face files and then dump them into the directory. This should work.
Thanks for your help, however, when I go to local files, I am unable to click browse local files, it is gray like I can't click it.

EDIT- I accidentally was clicking on the wrong game, some game called Ravage was free for 2 hours and I didn't notice I was clicking that I was clicking that instead.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #509
Rookie

R0ver's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNAggie44
Thanks for your help, however, when I go to local files, I am unable to click browse local files, it is gray like I can't click it.

EDIT- I accidentally was clicking on the wrong game, some game called Ravage was free for 2 hours and I didn't notice I was clicking that I was clicking that instead.
Another method: C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/NBA2K13
Old 01-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #510
Rookie

OVR: 2

Where can I find the lastest rosters? Is playcalling fixed btw? Thanks!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:54 PM   #511
Pro

chinatownpwnage's Arena

OVR: 1

Any word on a draft class? Also, what are the looks on the game sliders because you stated earlier you haven't been playing much. Lastly, are most portraits compatible with these rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #512
Rookie

Has anyone played any CPU vs CPU games with this roster and the sliders on the first page? I'm a huge cpu vs cpu player/watcher and am still looking for a good pc roster and set of sliders. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »