Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #25
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

slimm, keep me updated when the newer version of the spreadsheet is ready. I may be able to knock some teams off at work today, time permitting. Not sure if the bug Leftos mentioned would impact the easy way to do this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Slimm, nice to see your work already on 2k13, so fast
Old 10-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 19

Poster - I've uploaded the newest spreadsheet. The rows that the player ratings are in match up with the columns in the editor. Just go straight across. You'll have to use the scale in the editing document for Ball Handling. For Post Fadeaway and Hooks, either use a 25-35-45-55-65-75-85-95 scale or leave that alone and I'll do it. Let me know what you prefer.

Jjhill - I appreciate the offer, but the Cavs are already done. Do you want to help edit other teams? It's literally data entry. All of the ratings/tendencies are already in the spreadsheet.

With Tendencies, just do Take Shot, Inside Shot, Close Shot, Mid Range Shot, 3PT Shot, Use Pick, Set Pick, Isolation, Use Screen, Set Screen, Spot Up, Post Up and Touches. Set all Drive the Lane Tendencies to 0, Attack the Basket to 0. I'm not sure if I want to edit all of the other tendencies yet.

1st post has been updated as more teams are complete.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

Last edited by slimm44; 10-12-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Would be great if Leftos would implement a *.csv import option. Just import your spreadsheet and you're almost done. Don't know if it's possible though.

Last edited by Pillendreher; 10-12-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #29
All Star

poster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Poster - I've uploaded the newest spreadsheet. The rows that the player ratings are in match up with the columns in the editor. Just go straight across. You'll have to use the scale in the editing document for Ball Handling. For Post Fadeaway and Hooks, either use a 25-35-45-55-65-75-85-95 scale or leave that alone and I'll do it. Let me know what you prefer.

Jjhill - I appreciate the offer, but the Cavs are already done. Do you want to help edit other teams? It's literally data entry. All of the ratings/tendencies are already in the spreadsheet.

With Tendencies, just do Take Shot, Inside Shot, Close Shot, Mid Range Shot, 3PT Shot, Use Pick, Set Pick, Isolation, Use Screen, Set Screen, Spot Up, Post Up and Touches. Set all Drive the Lane Tendencies to 0, Attack the Basket to 0. I'm not sure if I want to edit all of the other tendencies yet.

1st post has been updated as more teams are complete.
Thanks slimm, can I ask a spreadsheet question. So going down to NOLA who is team #10. I know their players have ID's from 128-138. So should I assume that Eric Gordon is 128, and Hakim Warrick is 129 and so on?

I ask as some of the teams above (miami for example), the numbers are not in order. I think in NOLA's case the order is there as Anthony Davis has a 99 inside and is last in order, just want to make sure. Hope I am making sense.

Can I also ask what the green shading areas mean? Thanks!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Thanks slimm, can I ask a spreadsheet question. So going down to NOLA who is team #10. I know their players have ID's from 128-138. So should I assume that Eric Gordon is 128, and Hakim Warrick is 129 and so on?

I ask as some of the teams above (miami for example), the numbers are not in order. I think in NOLA's case the order is there as Anthony Davis has a 99 inside and is last in order, just want to make sure. Hope I am making sense.

Can I also ask what the green shading areas mean? Thanks!
The green areas are unedited, the yellow areas have been edited and the grey areas are not on the roster or the player is on the roster but not on the spreadsheet.

Here is a link to a database with correct player numbers:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxj...kZfcGxEWGs0QWM

That should make it much easier to know which players are which. Also, DO NOT add 10 to the defensive awareness ratings.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.

Last edited by slimm44; 10-12-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #31
All Star

poster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
The green areas are unedited, the yellow areas have been edited and the grey areas are not on the roster or the player is on the roster but not on the spreadsheet.

Here is a link to a database with correct player numbers:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxj...kZfcGxEWGs0QWM

That should make it much easier to know which players are which. Also, DO NOT add 10 to the defensive awareness ratings.
Thanks, this should help a bunch. I will see if I can add a couple of teams during the afternoon here.

Sorry for another question, but just want to be certain. The green tendencies that are not edited, they need to be calculated by your formula, and should not be copied in, is that correct?

**I will take control of the roster for the afternoon, and will update progress soon**. Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #32
All Star

poster's Arena

slimm, are you able to copy and paste from the spreadsheet into Leftos's editor? I tried reading his last post in his tool thread, not sure if it isn't working right at the moment, or if I am missing something up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »