Home

NBA 2k13 Rosters

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Rosters within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Thanks slimm for the information. I think you created the doc in Open Office. When opening it in Excel 2010, it warns me it has to fix some damaged parts of the file to open it. When looking at the file, all seems ok, except for the end of the doc:

GShsHCol1 GShsHCol2 GShsHCol3 GShsACol1 GShsACol2 GShsACol3

These categories were altered in some way I think. I am not in front of the game to see what these categories are, but I will let you know if there is trouble. If no one is working on the file tonight around 9 ish, I will try to knock out a team. I will keep an eye on the thread and work from there.

EDIT: Also, just so we are straight, add 10 points to the Defensive Awareness value on the spreadsheet when we edit?
Yes on adding 10 to Defensive Awareness.

Since Leftos added Ratings/Tendencies/etc to his AWESOME editing tool, I've got all the ratings done for Charlotte and the Bucks. It takes about 5-10 minutes per team. I won't be home for a few hours to email you the roster file I've been working on. Please wait on it before you start editing. I don't want you to waste your time.

Also, I've re-arranged the template so that all ratings are in numerical order. If you download Leftos' tool, all you'll have to do is read from left to right and input the numbers. The only ones you'll have to think about are Ball Handling, Post Fadeaway and Post Hook. Everything else is completely straightforward. I'll upload that template to google docs when I get home, as well.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #18
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Thanks slimm, awesome stuff, and thanks Leftos! You are brilliant!
Old 10-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

slimm please!!!!! don't change anything with the coaching profiles. the game plays beautiful with your changes to the attributes, tendencies, plays and playbooks even with the default setting for coach profiles and 12 min on superstar with mkharsh sliders the fg's are around mid 80's max keep in mind i did not even play with a great def. team. warriors philly and clipps are not the eilite!!!! oh my bad philly is a good defensive team. i lost by 3 against them with golden state. keep up the fantastic work!

Last edited by balldoktor81; 10-11-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by balldoktor81
slimm please!!!!! don't change anything with the coaching profiles. the game plays beautiful with your changes to the attributes, tendencies, plays and playbooks even with the default setting for coach profiles and 12 min on superstar with mkharsh sliders the fg's are around mid 80's max keep in mind i did not even play with a great def. team. warriors philly and clipps are not the eilite!!!! oh my bad philly is a good defensive team. i lost by 3 against them with golden state. keep up the fantastic work!
Those teams already have edited coaching profiles. That's part of the reason the game plays well.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Those teams already have edited coaching profiles. That's part of the reason the game plays well.
I know, but i mean do not set the sliders for "run plays" and "crash boards" to zero! i changed these two values to default and the flow of the game is/remains simply amazing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 07:30 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey great work, i loved your rosters last year, i hate overrated players with ridiculously potential. your roster make association mode playable. anyway when will you release your roster
Old 10-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gib0006
Hey great work, i loved your rosters last year, i hate overrated players with ridiculously potential. your roster make association mode playable. anyway when will you release your roster
I can release a playable copy in the next week or two. The polished version will probably take a little longer.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm very interested in this. I am very familiar with the Cavaliers (Favorite team) I'll take a whack at it. Don't worry just because they are my favorite doesn't mean everyone is all 99. I might actually be more harsh. But I'm familiar with what every player is capable of producing and how they should play. I'll use your 2k rating scale as a baseline. Just one question where do I put the .ros file?

Last edited by jjhill23; 10-12-2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Another question

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »