Home

Old 10-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: PC questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcguire
actually got everything set last night playing with the '92 mod...playing the all star game in Orlando

WOW The graphics card made a huge difference....I upped the resolution to the highest possible, turned anti aliasing off....this game is beautiful...looks like NBA on NBA from the 90s

Can't see buying this for PS3 now.
Yep, just wait for all the mods, cyberfaces, tattoos, shoes, floors, etc... Oh yeah, try JohnDoe's ShadowMod>EXCELLENT
Old 10-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #34
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionMaximus
Yep, just wait for all the mods, cyberfaces, tattoos, shoes, floors, etc... Oh yeah, try JohnDoe's ShadowMod>EXCELLENT
His shadowmod from 2k11? It works on 2k12 as well?

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 10-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
His shadowmod from 2k11? It works on 2k12 as well?
Not sure tbh, but after 2k12 finishes downloading I will try it. Maybe someone that has tried it can comment. I believe the guys said that other 2k11 mods were working with 2k12 so hopefully the shadowmod will as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2011, 01:54 AM   #36
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Not sure tbh, but after 2k12 finishes downloading I will try it. Maybe someone that has tried it can comment. I believe the guys said that other 2k11 mods were working with 2k12 so hopefully the shadowmod will as well.
The shadow mod uses the global.iff though, and I would think that would have to be different.

Stuff like the enb stuff (the "photo mods") should work though (to what effect, I'm not sure), since it's just adding the enb files to the game.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #37
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11

I tried out the shadow mod (ie overwriting global.iff) and the game won't start. I'm using the 64 bit version of Windows 7 . . . maybe that's it? Does it work for anyone else?

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)
Old 10-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by warnerwlf98
I tried out the shadow mod (ie overwriting global.iff) and the game won't start. I'm using the 64 bit version of Windows 7 . . . maybe that's it? Does it work for anyone else?
I'm using the enb series and I have 64bit Windows7 and it does look great. I tweaked only the color saturation day to (0) from default (-1) in the enb config because I like a little more color, looks amazing. Plus you can turn it on and off with shift+F12.

Last edited by MissionMaximus; 10-07-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #39
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I'm using the enb series and I have 64bit Windows7 and it does look great. I tweaked only the color saturation day to (0) from default (-1) in the enb config because I like a little more color, looks amazing. Plus you can turn it on and off with shift+F12.
http://nba-2k.com/nba-2k12-shadow-plugin/
I started messing with the enbseries stuff and was tweaking the color settings too. What are the settings for this plugin - I'm having trouble downloading it? Did you get the global.iff file to work? Thanks.

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)
Old 10-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by warnerwlf98
I started messing with the enbseries stuff and was tweaking the color settings too. What are the settings for this plugin - I'm having trouble downloading it? Did you get the global.iff file to work? Thanks.
The enb one doesn't have a global. With the enb you just download and extract and put it in your NBA2k12 folder. You know it's on when you start the game it should show up in the top left corner, shift+F12 disables/enables it.

Try this link warnerwlf98 just scroll down you'll see it. http://nbaspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=23941

Last edited by MissionMaximus; 10-07-2011 at 11:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »