Home

Celtics Court 2k12 vs Real comparison

This is a discussion on Celtics Court 2k12 vs Real comparison within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Celtics Court 2k12 vs Real comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken North
That'd be why I wrote game experience, not gameplay. While everything being discussed is cosmetic, jerseys and courts pretty much measure out to 90% of what is happening on your screen. Sneakers, however, are going to be a 50 x 50 pixel segment in the bottom of your visual field.

I'm not saying they should completely ignore it, but the impact on the game is vastly different. Even the biggest Project Runway fans have to admit that much
Ouchh. Cold Blooded RESPONSE!
Im with you Ken
Old 09-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #50
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken North
That'd be why I wrote game experience, not gameplay. While everything being discussed is cosmetic, jerseys and courts pretty much measure out to 90% of what is happening on your screen. Sneakers, however, are going to be a 50 x 50 pixel segment in the bottom of your visual field.

I'm not saying they should completely ignore it, but the impact on the game is vastly different. Even the biggest Project Runway fans have to admit that much
I agree with you that the courts and jersey's need fixing, I'm just defending the Accessories don't matter idea. Because people on these forums don't understand why accessories are important to some players. That's all and accessories effect the game experience for those people, and it isn't that hard to fix it. That is probably the most frustrating part about it. At the end of the day people just want a realistic game.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:51 PM   #51
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

The only thing I care about is the RED/PINK issue that's been going on. Other than that, I could care less the courts.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #52
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
The only thing I care about is the RED/PINK issue that's been going on. Other than that, I could care less the courts.

Looks pretty damn good in this screen.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #53
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman2907
Ouchh. Cold Blooded RESPONSE!
Im with you Ken
Come on, we weren't even arguing we both made valid points and it's over. Arguing over the internet is corny, I will most likely never meet Ken and even if I do I'm not going to bring up the disagreement. But I'm glad this entertains you.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #54
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

My type of thread.

Anyone remember my 2k7 vs. 2k8 court/arena comparison thread? 2k8 really stepped it up that year.

It's the same o'l around here. Some understand the mindset behind the OP. Others are quick to judge.

I have sort of given up on caring at this point in time.

Mind you, CH2k8 and CH2k7 had a edit court feature and one could fix dull or OFF colors in a matter of seconds.

I've also talked to a few DEVs and realize it's also a NBA policy issue. They are given certain color codes and graphics, and sometimes those files just don't convert right. Whether it's a INDEX Gif type file that may be messed up when converted to RGB, there's just a couple of issues abound.

I could expand on this for paragraphs and paragraphs but it's not worth the energy anymore.

All I know is, it seems like many of the guys/gals there are overworked and finish up the courts/jerseys and move onto more important issues without anyone jumping back in there to say "clippers court is pink". Hire some high school interns to do some quick checks... I believe last years game had PORTLAND and TRAILBLAZERS reversed on the court. You always read left to right, so you would see TRAILBLAZERS on the left side of the court, and PORTLAND on the right. I've offered my stickler services for years now.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:36 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3

Being a hardcore Celts fan, I wish drosebulls was able to do 360 patches...his PC patches are amazing. Definitely better than 2k's.

Last edited by Frizzz24; 09-30-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 06:37 PM   #56
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Nice work On the Patch, I am considering getting a nice PC to play 2k on next year..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »