Home

NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #145
Rookie

syxxness's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K11 PC Modding (Links to Mods)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
Thanks for the reply, very nice sneaker ......tie shen's work may not be as detailed as yours, but he's work is appreciated.
i was never appreciated by nlsc mod for saying shoes can be better ... i said that and i proved it .... what do i get?? banned?? yeah great ... the last thing i want is sharing with nlsc ... i dont even want that to happen ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
syxxness you need to start releasing your stuff and stop being so secretive with your work.

We've always appreciated your stuff....but you never release it or share it with the public...
im releasing it bro ... but only to my friend ... not an online friend ... a real friend in real life ... its definitly not my time to release anything ... i;ve done my part in this patchin world ...

now im gonna do it for my self ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #146
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by syxxness
i was never appreciated by nlsc mod for saying shoes can be better ... i said that and i proved it .... what do i get?? banned?? yeah great ... the last thing i want is sharing with nlsc ... i dont even want that to happen ...
I'm fairly new to the PC community and don't know what took place over at NLSC, but I'm sure you have your reasons. I myself haven't learned the in's and out's of modding but I appreciate the hard work and effort that goes into each and every mod, if its from Jaosming starting the NCAA Mod and guys like BehindShadows and others taking it even further, I not only show support, but try to introduce people to what the PC community can do with 2K. But it seems like I'm coming in at a time when a lot of great patchers are either leaving the modding world, or hold some grudge because of the actions of a select few. But I also look at it as an passing of the torch for newer patchers to come on the scene, and keep the community going. Hopefully some of us new comers can leave our mark in patching lore. Again, your work is amazing and it's just a shame some of us, who REALLY appreciate your work won't get a chance to enjoy it, because it's the MAIN reason we play on the PC.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #147
Rookie

syxxness's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
I'm fairly new to the PC community and don't know what took place over at NLSC, but I'm sure you have your reasons. I myself haven't learned the in's and out's of modding but I appreciate the hard work and effort that goes into each and every mod, if its from Jaosming starting the NCAA Mod and guys like BehindShadows and others taking it even further, I not only show support, but try to introduce people to what the PC community can do with 2K. But it seems like I'm coming in at a time when a lot of great patchers are either leaving the modding world, or hold some grudge because of the actions of a select few. But I also look at it as an passing of the torch for newer patchers to come on the scene, and keep the community going. Hopefully some of us new comers can leave our mark in patching lore. Again, your work is amazing and it's just a shame some of us, who REALLY appreciate your work won't get a chance to enjoy it, because it's the MAIN reason we play on the PC.
a few great patcher???

1. syxxnes .... problem : saying shoes can better than xiaoju back in 2k10 how nlsc solved the problem?? banned me ...
2. amstaff (backboard and dornas stadium) banned coz he make backboard similar to cuervo ... what can i say ... the backboard are only 30 and each patcher want to as perfect as it could be ... he sent me his psd file so its no stealing ... NLSC you're wrong again ....
3. ricoy ... leaving coz i tell him to ... join my patchin group, but inactive due his scholarship in australia ...
4. gory ... leaving coz i tell him to ... what can i say ... we both indonesian ... heheheh ...
5. amarowaade ... banned coz similarity of his cf ... another wrong decision ...
6. drose1 ... (the guy who first change the 3d file on accesories) everyone used his work and never credit him ... well that the way nlsc does ... real name : mark anthony cavanna ... ask him on his fb did he ever get the credit on his work ?? many global used his work ...
7. john doe aka anthony more ... after all he do for the community?? this is the most stupid decision i ever saw ...

to all who want a pc mod ... go to nba2k mods or moddingway .... nlsc are never show respect to ppl who make their name as big as now ... all they want are patch without even respecting the maker ...
Old 08-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #148
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

leave your drama out of this thread kthnx

i don't care what/who banned from where this thread is for links to great mods and such...
Old 08-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #149
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPhazon8
I haven't been looking around enough for this, but is there anyone out there who knows if there's a free editor that lets you edit the shorts length for the teams? Thought I'd stick it here since I guess that's technically modding...
Length of shorts are linked with the jersey file not the team.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #150
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Exactly. Leave everything out of this thread. This thread is for links to mods and discussion of those mods.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #151
Rookie

syxxness's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
leave your drama out of this thread kthnx

i don't care what/who banned from where this thread is for links to great mods and such...
im no drama queen ... but all i said is ... all the patch you enjoy its not gonna happen without them ... so show some credit ... thats all ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #152
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

C'mon guys. Last chance. Syxxness, utmost respect to your for all of your patches. They are bar none the best shoes in the modding world by far. BUT... OS is not the place to talk about what happened on other sites.

We would love to be able to share in your works and enjoy them in our own game.

Like I said though, this isn't the place for what's happened in the past.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »