Home

Living in the Past with NBA 2K11

This is a discussion on Living in the Past with NBA 2K11 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Living in the Past with NBA 2K11

I'm torn over what old team to use. I'm mixing in a few current players vWith the Lakers, I just need to build a bench. With the Knicks, I may add TMac at sf & use Mason off the bench. With the Hawks my big addition was Michael Redd. By putting the old players on current teams I have access to all the jerseys new & old. Great game though.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:44 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
Anyone know how he moved the entire roster of OKC to SEA?
I don't know how he did it but I simply traded all the classic Sonic players with Oklahoma City and then when I started an Association I enabled league customize and swapped OKC with the classic Seattle team. I love that 2K Sports let Seattle fans take their team back, at least in the virtual world. We all know Seattle got robbed. It's a bummer though that Seattle doesn't have more jersey options.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:06 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Living in the Past with NBA 2K11

I hope they make this possible in NBA 2K13 where my Nets will be relocating to Brooklyn. If this is possible, I will never ever chise with the Brooklyn Nets, and use the NEW JERSEY NETS. I made a thread about this, please go comment.

Thanks
Old 10-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #20
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7
Coolest find ever! As a Seattle-area native, I really wanted to use the Zombie Sonics this year, but couldn't bring myself to look at those awful uniforms for 82 games. Now, I can have Durant get the MVP with the Sonics instead!

For those wondering how he did it, at the main screen, go to Manage Roster then Rosters. Go to the Zombie Sonics and click on a player, there will be multiple options, including Assign. You can just move players around that way. I was wondering how he did this as I don't mess with rosters, so it took me a bit to figure it out. Save your roster, then begin Association.

Once the patch drops, the Sonics will be part of the league again!
Old 10-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #21
Rookie

smokeydays23's Arena

OVR: 7
I tried this, but I put as many classic teams as I could, while still keeping the dominating teams in the game, but it was too hard keeping up with all the Bulls teams. Haha. But I love the idea you used to put the Sonics with the Thunder's roster in association. Even though imma Celtics fan, I was mad when you guys gpt robbed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2010, 11:44 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3
I bought this game because it has the 94-95 Knicks. (I'm french, mind you)

I was devastated when I discovered I couldn't use them online.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #23
Rookie

Onpoint17's Arena

OVR: 12
I did the same thing swapping the Thunder roster for the Sonics. But I kept Gary Payton (replaced Russell Westbrook) and Shawn Kemp (replaced Jeff Greene) and teamed them up with KD and the rest of the current Thunder roster. This combination is almost unstoppable!
Old 10-24-2010, 02:06 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Classic teams were a nice touch, just wish they had full rosters. Maybe in 2k12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »