Home

NBA 2K22 Patch 1.7 (PS5/Xbox Series X|S) & 1.5 (Xbox One/PS4) Available - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K22 Patch 1.7 (PS5/Xbox Series X|S) & 1.5 (Xbox One/PS4) Available - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-22-2021, 08:31 AM   #41
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K22 Patch 1.7 (PS5/Xbox Series X|S) & 1.5 (Xbox One/PS4) Available - Patch N

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
How many times have u said the game is ruined or broken since it was released now? Even ranted about getting a refund blah blah blah……… you’re act has gotten old and it’s real annoying at this point….. move on already

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hey bro, you LOVE ME right? Let me give you some bad news.... I'M MARRIED, I'm sorry, you don't stand a chance...

Now, please, do both of us and the users of this forum a favor and start ignoring me...

You say I look childish, but with every post I make, you're the first to comment... that seems a bit childish too... just ignore me.

Sorry for the love disappointment, I hope you find someone!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2021, 08:34 AM   #42
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K22 Patch 1.7 (PS5/Xbox Series X|S) & 1.5 (Xbox One/PS4) Available - Patch N

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
The AI on ball defender has become sticky and mirrors dribbler''s input ...gone is the ability to get switches and have faster guards get pass bigs on the perimeter

Sliding on defense is super high and AI avoids picks and collisions like contact/collision animations are toned down significantly ...

And Every six weeks were in for changes nobody asked for with seasons

Get ready for the first sports game to have a season pass
Yep! I try to solve non agressive AI with up DRIBBLING sliders to 55 for 75.

It's clear that 2K is decreasing the game's difficulty for those users who think basketball is just crossovers and dunks...

Luckily for that sort of thing, we have the sliders and we can fix it ourselves!
Old 10-22-2021, 09:39 AM   #43
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagoa
Hey bro, you LOVE ME right? Let me give you some bad news.... I'M MARRIED, I'm sorry, you don't stand a chance...

Now, please, do both of us and the users of this forum a favor and start ignoring me...

You say I look childish, but with every post I make, you're the first to comment... that seems a bit childish too... just ignore me.

Sorry for the love disappointment, I hope you find someone!

Not sure what your marital status has to do with anything nor does most anything else u just said……. Fact if the matter is you’ve said the game was broken and not up to your standards numerous times yet here we are……. You also said that u felt ripped off and were going for a refund…. Yet here we are…… I can’t see why u are still playing the game you personally stated is not up to your standards, I also don’t see how this patch messed up a game that you’ve said was messed up from day 1 almost

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-22-2021, 09:48 AM   #44
Rookie

YannisLB's Arena

Ok so I couldnt become a starter

But since the patch I had the cut scene to become a starter but now CANT PLAY a game and advance in MyCareer

I'm stuck at the "dunk contest ASG" thing that I can not play cause I'm not selected

And I can not play my next MyCareer game.

I dont know what to do since this is the mode I play, I'll have to start another career while I spend time and VC?
2K need to give me my money back

I think I'm stuck at a unique bug, which is me having to be at the ASG at the moment of the patch

Video here:

https://youtu.be/KaaNfPUgdB4

Last edited by YannisLB; 10-22-2021 at 10:24 AM.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:02 AM   #45
Rookie

My signature colorway is now gone. After the patch, i was wearing 2k shoes again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2021, 11:38 AM   #46
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

This is the 2nd time they've broke My Career with a patch (crashes at the end of every game), so I'm giving up on the mode and just gonna add a custom player to franchise. Tired of playing 12 minute quarters just to see it all washed down the drain.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:42 AM   #47
MVP

Y’all really think they’ll “fix it” for 2K23? Lol. Talk about massochism aiding a cycle. They already fixed it, it was called 2K22 launch version.

Sure, they’ll plug their new “help defense” for 23 like they did 22, put blogs out for it, Czar will put up cool videos showing how good it is, everyone will get gassed up to buy it. Maybe they’ll include authentic player chatter as their next gimmick to hype us up. Maybe some courts will be a little less washed out.

Then in a couple weeks the basement dwellers will whine it out with a patch. And then we’ll “have to wait for 2K24.”

Time to face that this game will never have proper defense. They had it, and they lost it. I didn’t even see people complain about help D! Any complaints were for the on ball D. And they kept that yet trashed the help D.

That tells us how the future of 2K will look in that regard. 2K22 was the test. And they’ve spoken loud and clear.

To be honest, the game was hard as hell in its launch version. But it felt realistic, outside of maybe the magnet perimeter D. Now I can turbo zigzag across the court and beat defenders again. Not 2K21 easy, but those bad habits learned from it now somewhat pay off. I feel even the on ball D relaxed a bit after the patch.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:47 AM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
This is the 2nd time they've broke My Career with a patch (crashes at the end of every game), so I'm giving up on the mode and just gonna add a custom player to franchise. Tired of playing 12 minute quarters just to see it all washed down the drain.
Had to restart my MyNBA that would crash at the load screen after the patch. My new MyNBA, after a couple games, started crashing at the halftime show. Now I have to roll the dice each game and hope it doesn’t do that.

Patch from hell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »