Home

NBA 2K20 : My GM Question

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 : My GM Question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-21-2019, 03:05 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 : My GM Question

I especially like the cringe writing in the mode. Looks like Visual Concepts must have aquired a team of writers from Tumblr and Twitter. I got lectured in a chit chat on toxic masculinity by one of my players. I'm surprised we didn't get soy lattes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2019, 11:44 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queannn
What 2k did to MyGm is the most pathetic thing they’ve ever done. The one mode where offline players could enjoy, and you guys turned it into some leaderboard junk ? You guys don’t listen to fans. Last year I rented 2k19 from Redbox and decided it was DECENT. 2k20 I rented as well, I have determined that this game is a joke. ML is not fun for MyGm players and MyGm 2.0 took 20 steps backwards from what WE, THE MYGM players wanted. 2k alienated a large portion of their consumers. Including me. I will not be spending money on 2K ever again until they stop stealing from the players with VC & gambling, fix the servers and actually create a great MYGM. This game has become nothing more than a cash grab. The numbers will show that you can’t disrespect a whole section of your community and be successful. I’m sorry to my fellow MYGM players, seems there is no game for us anymore. My expectations were low and 2k still managed to limbo beneath said expectations. I am done.
I’m right with you I will not be spending money on 2k anymore too much online bull and I only play my gm so they ruiened for me I’ll buy a shooting game from now on
Old 05-30-2020, 10:02 PM   #27
Rookie

I'm playing my gm on nba2k20

You can change mins, difficulty and such. And sliders. You just gotta have a great relationship with your coach. Excellent relationship with trainer you open mentorship and training development.

I love the new mode. You don't chat with players they get disgruntle and ask for trades. You don't talk to your coaches they quit middle of season. You don't talk with owner or disappoint him he fires you. Love it.

First time I played had no clue. No sponsoring.

2nd time in gm I mastered it. I have 8 sponsors. All the highest ones. If those are excellent relationships the % goes up. Want to get as many sponsors in year 1 that is when it will be highest so you can get addidas which I think requires 95. Highest I every I got was 97.

2nd year is earlier and less chatting as the relationship carries over next year.

Another thing that happens. NY knicks always release RJ Barret after his 2nd year. So if you want a sweet shooting SG he usually asks for like 28 mil.

Right now my team is loaded

PG: W FLOYD 21 RELEASED BY NYK 12 MILLION

SG: RJ BARRET 21 RELEASED BY NYK 26 MILLION

SH: M SOSA 21 FIRST OVERAL PICK (27ppg/ 7reb / 5ast / 2stl / 2 BLK)

PF: P CARLISLE 20 2ND OA PICK FROM TRADE (11ppg/10reb)

C: JOKIC 26 31 MIL

BENCH IS DEEP. CURRENTLY 15-2 WITH COMPUTER SIMMING SO FAR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »