Home

Angryjoe's 2k take.

This is a discussion on Angryjoe's 2k take. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-30-2019, 07:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angryjoe's 2k take.

D*mn!

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy

Last edited by sooperb; 08-30-2019 at 07:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2019, 08:07 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Angryjoe's 2k take.

While I am not the biggest fan of Angry Joe, in this case I mostly agree with him.This My Team/Ultimate Team stuff really is going a bit too far; you'd think they would have gotten the point when they got themselves investigated and/or banned as gambling in several countries.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:46 AM   #3
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Lol I swear, who was the ******* that thought putting a slot machine in the game was a good idea after the loot box controversy.

I feel bad for Mike and the gang since this isn't there area (I'm sure there will be some people on OS thinks otherwise) but get ready for a wild ride of lawsuits and bans 2k.

I'm sure once that one US senator sees this, nba2k will be the face of gambling aimed at kids. Good job again to the genius who put this ingame.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Goffs; 08-30-2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-30-2019, 09:19 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

On the one hand I do think it's a ridiculous mode/concept.

On the other hand, that's why I dont play it. Like if you think it's gross and greedy don't participate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-30-2019, 09:23 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Lol I swear, who was the ******* that thought putting a slot machine in the game was a good idea after the loot box controversy.

I feel bad for Mike and the gang since this isn't there area (I'm sure there will be some people on OS thinks otherwise) but get ready for a wild ride of lawsuits and bans 2k.

I'm sure once that one US senator sees this, nba2k will be the face of gambling aimed at kids. Good job again to the genius who put this ingame.
It will be even worse if any solid evidence ever shows up of 2K artificially juicing pack odds for big Youtubers or streamers (it's happened in other games).

I guess Take 2 thought if they could do it in GTA 5, why not do it other gams they own too? Eventually this will end badly for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2019, 10:05 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWrestling3
While I am not the biggest fan of Angry Joe, in this case I mostly agree with him.This My Team/Ultimate Team stuff really is going a bit too far; you'd think they would have gotten the point when they got themselves investigated and/or banned as gambling in several countries.
I imagine the inside of those offices at 2K resemble more of a Wolf of Wall Street kinda vibe.

"At least as a rich man when I have to face my problems I show up at the back of a limo wearing a $2,000 suit and a $40,000 gold ****ing watch" - Jordan Belfort

Long story short. 2K just doesn't give a damn

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-30-2019, 10:26 AM   #7
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

https://youtu.be/47AUxMEj_Fo

To give a fair counter argument.
Old 08-30-2019, 10:55 AM   #8
Pro

The quicker this crap can be removed from the game and they get back to focusing purely on basketball in a basketball video game the better

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »