Home

Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

This is a discussion on Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-24-2019, 07:33 PM   #25
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Just don't do anything crazy like restrict team usage again and I'm good. I'd be ok with removing the leagues all together TBH

Last year was the first year I didn't even bother getting to GOAT
Right? Worst. Idea. Ever.

My workaround had me 28-153 since i'd get my Sixers games in and then just quit a few possessions in with other teams. When they took that off it was ON tho.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg work.jpg (97.1 KB, 208 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 08:39 AM   #26
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I’ve been watching some youtuber vids.

I see PNO got a new/it’s own logo.......I wish one of them
Could just click on the tab and go into the mode......it would answer some of our questions.......
Old 08-26-2019, 09:01 AM   #27
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I’ve been watching some youtuber vids.

I see PNO got a new/it’s own logo.......I wish one of them
Could just click on the tab and go into the mode......it would answer some of our questions.......
Yeah no kidding...I wouldn't expect much tho. But a little birdy told me they're interested in redesign for next year (double release PS4/PS5 year) so we really need to get on it with our PNO suggestions early.

A PNO Developer Feedback Project, perhaps?

The new motion system really, really shows the strengths of a more savvy PG like Lowry. Siakam and Gasol do a good job protecting the rim too. I envy you...dudes are gonna buy the "TOR is done" narrative when they see you in PNO and blink and be down 10

Last edited by Kushmir; 08-26-2019 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-26-2019, 09:56 AM   #28
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Yeah. I noticed Lowry was ALOT more effective in the demo vs past 2K’s.

Honestly, I understand that PNO is not going to be revamped.

But just something small like, we don’t need to get wins with teams in different tiers, we can get wins and league up with who ever we want......
Old 08-26-2019, 10:47 AM   #29
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

Quote:
Yeah for a long time high "skill" guys like him were hard to represent virtually. For too long quick-twitch, explosive and vertical guys got all the love. The things I could do with Iguodala in 2K9-2K11 were jaw-dropping (the game equated dunking with finishing) Now the fact that he does so much well means Lowry can beat his man, run pick/roll, hit open shots, drain FTs and he's solid on defense as well.

You're lucky...I haven't been able to sneak up on anyone in PNO since 2K17 (Ben was out most of the PNO year) when we had the "Rise of Embiid" He began the season a 74 and ended it an 88. We started Bayless and Gerald Henderson in the backcourt lol.
Old 08-26-2019, 10:48 AM   #30
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Honestly, I understand that PNO is not going to be revamped.

But just something small like, we don’t need to get wins with teams in different tiers, we can get wins and league up with who ever we want......
Hold on now...don't let Kush get your head swollen over those Raptors, lol. Kawahi was a big loss for that team.

I know that the Czar is planning a live stream for PNO users to get our feedback later this year, so I know that I was planning to attend that particular broadcast. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that Mike Wang and Czar lurks in our thread, so I don't think we're completely underrepresented. Hell, I want to take credit that our thread was the reason for the changes to the progression system last year .

If they can make it like NBA 2K18 while adding the WNBA, I'll be happy. The mode hasn't really changed much over recent years, but the tier system was a great addition IMHO. If anything, if I had a wishlist item, I really would do wish they had some type of Player of the Game highlight clips when the games are over. I used to love it when they last had it in NBA 2K7/8/9...don't remember which one it was in,
Old 08-26-2019, 11:23 AM   #31
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Hold on now...don't let Kush get your head swollen over those Raptors, lol. Kawhi was a big loss for that team.

You're horrible man....lol my only point is that alot of people will overlook them now...when I bet people would dashboard on him last year after they got hot. But sure, they definitely lost a top 3 player.

Don't get me wrong i'm gonna get tons of revenge games vs TOR for "the shot" but no one is gonna see him coming this year. Speaking of which, I got my own personal revenge for Game 7 the other day lol.

Last edited by Kushmir; 08-26-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 11:32 AM   #32
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Do you know some of the raptors roster I’ve played 200 wins with over the years.....2k4 (post VC trade roster update), 2k5, 2k6, 2k11, it’s been very dark sometimes man.....very dark.

So 2k20, minus kawhi but a boosted up Lowry, Siakam etc etc gets me very excited especially if we get slept on and are made a tier 2 team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »