Home

Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

This is a discussion on Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-05-2019, 06:40 AM   #73
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk5tar5
Hey, not sure if you saw this last night by “23”. But PNO is exactly the same as you predicted

Attachment 168416

So, I guess grinding as much as possible in the freshmen league?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Worst!!!!!!!!

Now my only hope is that it doesn’t lockout a tier after your win the required games........hopefully hopefully hopefully, the least they can do is (for example) after I get my 3 tier one wins with the raptors I can still select tier one and keep using them and play out the remainder of the games in freshman and just rinse and repeat.

If it locks out the tier after the required wins and forces you to select the other tier then I’m pissed.

The only way to know is someone has to win the required amount of tier games and then see what happens.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:15 AM   #74
Pro

blk5tar5's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Worst!!!!!!!!

Now my only hope is that it doesn’t lockout a tier after your win the required games........hopefully hopefully hopefully, the least they can do is (for example) after I get my 3 tier one wins with the raptors I can still select tier one and keep using them and play out the remainder of the games in freshman and just rinse and repeat.

If it locks out the tier after the required wins and forces you to select the other tier then I’m pissed.

The only way to know is someone has to win the required amount of tier games and then see what happens.

Exactly, well here’s to crossing fingers 🤞🏾 that’s everything goes according to plan!

Old 09-05-2019, 07:27 AM   #75
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Quote:
Exactly, well here’s to crossing fingers 🤞🏾 that’s everything goes according to plan!

Yup......I’m not doing the same crap as last year and use different teams that I have no care what so ever in using.

You can’t restrict fandom, not sure why they use this.....that’s like making the my players guys and allowing them to only use a centre for 3 games, then locking that out and forcing them to use a point guard etc etc “but I don’t want to be a point guard”.

Make sense when you think about it that way doesn’t it.....

And in all honesty what was last years prize for ranking up ? Getting the goat trophy and what ? Getting matched up with the alltime lakers/alltime warriors 8.5 our if 10 games ??? Yeah that was fun.....

Stay in freshman, use my team, face regular teams not alltime/decade squads every matchup.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2019, 07:58 AM   #76
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Hey, not sure if you saw this last night by “23”. But PNO is exactly the same as you predicted

Attachment 168416

So, I guess grinding as much as possible in the freshmen league?

FML...time to hit Mike Wang on Twitter.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:12 AM   #77
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
FML...time to hit Mike Wang on Twitter.
Yup......

Can you atleast ask him if we can just not rank up and keep repeating the same tier over and over again (like post patch last year).
Old 09-05-2019, 09:19 AM   #78
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Yup......

Can you atleast ask him if we can just not rank up and keep repeating the same tier over and over again (like post patch last year).
By the time he answers, we'll probably already have the game. I just started the download on my copy this morning, so I'll be unlocked as 11:00 PM CST. I'll rank up enough to unlock all the Historic teams, but beyond that...I'm good.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:35 AM   #79
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Here's hoping Player Control will be separate again and won't affect my overall PNO record if and when I want to play it.
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 09-05-2019, 10:15 AM   #80
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
By the time he answers, we'll probably already have the game. I just started the download on my copy this morning, so I'll be unlocked as 11:00 PM CST. I'll rank up enough to unlock all the Historic teams, but beyond that...I'm good.

Yeah your probably right.....can you please play out the pacers tier games and tell me if you can just repeat it or if your forced
To different tiers......

That’s my main and only question at this point.....

You’ll probably reach that before me.....you can have the enjoyment of breaking me the bad news......lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »