Home

Inability to see attribute numbers on upgrade screen

This is a discussion on Inability to see attribute numbers on upgrade screen within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2017, 09:18 PM   #65
Rookie

BuckeyeBlitz23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Inability to see attribute numbers on upgrade screen

Seems that everybody at 2k is conveniently ignoring the subject, as there's no doubt they would have seen the complaints about it by now. Sadly, that means that this is no accidental oversight. It is a deliberate big middle finger to their customers that says that they don't care about us in the slightest as long as they can milk as much money from us as possible. I get the fact that this is a business who is ultimately trying to make as much money as they can, but to go to this extreme with such a blatant disregard for their customers is insulting.

The fact that they want to turn 2k into an e-sport without telling players their attributes or max level on several badges is also quite humorous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'll throw myself in the mix as another person that's frustrated and pissed off at 2K for implementing this intentional VC-waste feature, and for outright not addressing it at all.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #67
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

It's been real 2k. After purchasing 2k every year since 2k7, I am officially thru with them. This was the icing on the cake. I'm happy I didn't pre-order it and am very appalled at the video as well. Can't see your rating before purchasing with VC?!! Since when has that even been a thing? Why 2k?? Why?? 1 step forward and 3 steps back. No way I'm going to sit here spending hard earned VC to try my luck at the roulette hoping I chose the right build this time smh. I didn't even have to touch the prelude after watching that video. Thank you Witness Gaming for saving me the time, confusion, and aggravation.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2017, 11:03 PM   #68
Pro

kdurantmvp's Arena

OVR: 2

Pc gamers, we're depending on you guys to hack the game and max out attributes to tell us what they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2017, 01:00 AM   #69
Pro

Hellquist's Arena

Good luck getting answers from the devs, guys.

This is like the momentum/comeback code stuff. Do you think they are going to admit this exists?

I have to agree that this is the shadiest thing 2K has ever done. I don't care about MyCareer whatsoever but I can definitely sympathize and empathize with the ones who spend their hard earned money on VC. I don't like when people get scammed like this. Taking microtransactions to the next level. It's so sad to even read or see.

Happy to see people out here speaking up for the community and looking out for each other. More of this needs to happen. If this was any other avenue we would go on a witch hunt, but it's a video game no one cares. It's good to get your voices heard but I don't believe this scheme is going to change. It's going to get even worse as the series goes on, unfortunately.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:44 AM   #70
Banned

OVR: 5

To those of you who didn't watch the video or following this.... Mike Wang literally told us to ignore the numbers and just make the player we want.. UM.. WTF KIND OF RESPONSE...
Pont being, it's not an oversight, be real folks They simply said F*** us.. It's all about that money.

Petition?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by whatitisinsports; 09-12-2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:13 AM   #71
Rookie

You all should ditch this money stealing VC demanding game and play NBA Live 18s The One without having to spend a single extra buck to get all your attributes up and all your dope gear, LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 02:23 AM   #72
Rookie

I'll just avoid My career for the first weekend until some rich YouTube makes a vid/sheet detailing the max of every build.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »