Home

MyLeague Simmed Stats

This is a discussion on MyLeague Simmed Stats within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2016, 10:23 AM   #17
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: MyLeague Simmed Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by InRodWeTrust
Has anyone tried the coach editing feature? I wonder if thats how you can adjust a coaches playstyle
According to Leftos playstayle is something we can edit:

Post 295:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-boenisch.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
- You can't edit a staff member's name, but you can edit attributes, badges, and team style preferences.
I'm not sure how, but maybe someone can find out before we get too disappointed.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-15-2016, 10:33 AM   #18
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
According to Leftos playstayle is something we can edit:

Post 295:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-boenisch.html

I'm not sure how, but maybe someone can find out before we get too disappointed.

I hope thats the case, you could edit the grades of coaches last yr as well as how they liked to play. Hopefully its been added to and thats what actually takes the place of the POE this yr. If not then I dont have any faith in them fixing sim stats, hope Im wrong though, but thru the years they havent shown this too be a priority unfortunately.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-15-2016, 10:46 AM   #19
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

OVR: 0

The Coach style options are the same as last year, no difference other than the inclusion of Coach badge editing.

I don't see any Coach style options that would lead to different Rebounding options like we had before.

I did notice that editing the Coach's Defensive grade attribute leads to better or worse defense. Tibbs has a C rating in defense (hilarious), I bumped him up to an A and saw the Wolves go from a defensive efficiency rating of 106 to 99-100. I'm going to test this one more time just to make sure but so far it looks like we can at least edit Defense and probably Offensive efficiency.

Everything else looks like a huge blow to us stat guys.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #20
Rookie

Post some stats for us when you can, Team stats+ individual stats+ generated rookie stats etc, there was a thread on this last year, maybe the devs can take a look at the information and see what your saying.

its still early tho, things will work itself out
Old 09-15-2016, 10:58 AM   #21
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdoggydogg
The Coach style options are the same as last year, no difference other than the inclusion of Coach badge editing.

I don't see any Coach style options that would lead to different Rebounding options like we had before.

I did notice that editing the Coach's Defensive grade attribute leads to better or worse defense. Tibbs has a C rating in defense (hilarious), I bumped him up to an A and saw the Wolves go from a defensive efficiency rating of 106 to 99-100. I'm going to test this one more time just to make sure but so far it looks like we can at least edit Defense and probably Offensive efficiency.

Everything else looks like a huge blow to us stat guys.

So you have the game now and are playing? Tibbs is a defensive coach, why on earht would he be a C in Defense, I can see not giving him a good offense grade but he should be a A in defense.

If they have screwed tibbs defense grade up, what did they do with Mike D'Anfony's defense grade, they give him a A,lol, when he should be a F in defense,lol.

I swear sometimes I think they just throw grades, tendencies and attributes numbers together without any thought process.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 11:09 AM   #22
Rookie

Are Free Throw Attempts higher this year?
Old 09-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #23
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Have steals per game been fixed? (example; Tony Parker would average 2.2+ with only a 59 rating while Leonard could barely manage getting 1.2+ with a much higher rating )
Old 09-15-2016, 11:15 AM   #24
Rookie

It's pretty interesting that they would have removed such a seemingly normal feature. I remember the big emphasis when they announced MyLeague was about having complete control. Purely from a standpoint of being able to control how your team (or all teams) functions, this is a big downgrade. I was especially fond of being able to play different ways against different teams.

Hopefully they're able to supplement the loss with some other way to achieve the same results. Otherwise it would be a huge knock on the mode

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »