Home

The MyLeague/MyGM 'Fix-It List'

This is a discussion on The MyLeague/MyGM 'Fix-It List' within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-16-2015, 03:54 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
The MyLeague/MyGM 'Fix-It List'

I agree with that......the demand for mid level players is nonexistent because there are so many of them..... I have noticed that this year unlike years past, guys won't just sit as free agents unsigned for years and years, they will retire.

A small addition, but a good one.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:15 PM   #50
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The MyLeague/MyGM 'Fix-It List'

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
I'm not going to call the game broken (enjoying it way too much for that), but I was definitely disappointed that this last patch didn't touch on a single issue mentioned here. Obviously we can't expect everything, but I did hope for an issue or two to see some improvement.
Well, we don't really know when/if they've seen this thread. Barnsey tweeted a dev recently, but as far as we know patch 4 was already in its final stages at the time. Let's stay patient for now and keep sharing any issues we have with these modes.
Old 12-16-2015, 09:42 PM   #51
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2

It just really irritates me because I play every game of an 82 game/12 minute quarter MyLeague and to see that the rookies are still busted gives me nothing to look forward to after one season.

They also need to figure out how to tune the sliders so that players will actually get injured in played games. :e ureka:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2015, 09:47 PM   #52
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Team Intel

Untouchables

When doing 30 team control and you select a player outside the team you are currently controlling, the player will be placed under the team you are controling and not the team the player is actually on.

Spoiler

Team State

The incorrect Team State is being given to some teams. I think the game is looking at the team's raw OVR rating instead of looking at their record. Two 50 win teams have been given the "Rebuilding" team state by the CPU.

Spoiler

-

Another thing, teams with the 'Contending' Team State are still likely to put some of their top players on the trade block.

Spoiler
Old 12-16-2015, 11:57 PM   #53
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
Well, we don't really know when/if they've seen this thread. Barnsey tweeted a dev recently, but as far as we know patch 4 was already in its final stages at the time. Let's stay patient for now and keep sharing any issues we have with these modes.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that this thread specifically had been ignored or anything...just that this thread happens to list all of the issues/inaccuracies that I can think of with these modes, and this patch didn't include any of them (whereas there's usually at least one important issue fixed/tuned in each gameplay patch). I'm merely disappointed...still patient though as it's pretty early in the yearly cycle despite being "patch 4" (we're not even 3 months from release yet...crazy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
Team Intel

Untouchables

When doing 30 team control and you select a player outside the team you are currently controlling, the player will be placed under the team you are controling and not the team the player is actually on.

Spoiler

Team State

The incorrect Team State is being given to some teams. I think the game is looking at the team's raw OVR rating instead of looking at their record. Two 50 win teams have been given the "Rebuilding" team state by the CPU.

Spoiler
Agree absolutely with Team Intel, states are often inaccurately assigned and teams act counter to their team state too often. To be honest, I usually find myself ignoring intel for the most part.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:06 AM   #54
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
I'm not going to call the game broken (enjoying it way too much for that), but I was definitely disappointed that this last patch didn't touch on a single issue mentioned here. Obviously we can't expect everything, but I did hope for an issue or two to see some improvement.

Im with you, the game is fun, but sadly these issues that have been brought up in this thread have been issues for years, it get old seeing the same issues each year. Gameplay other than lack of fouls and organic type turnovers is better than its ever been. Sadly the only mode I care about is My League and MY GM is intriging to me but its had to many issues since they put it in for me to play it.

Id say its a really good bet we dont get a patch to fix this stuff, and Id bet the farm on it. I just wish once they devs would actually put some work into these 2 modes, instead of adding gimmick modes and seemingly putting all their effort into online. IT sounded like this was the year we would get a good My League/GM, but thats not the case. New Years resolution is to quit buying the hype each year with NBA2k and dont buy it day1. I as well as anyone in my boat has only ourselves to blame really for buying it, so Im hoping I can stick to my guns come next year. Hopefully for once I can wait and see with this game before buying day1 come next years game.

Ill still enjoy this game for what it is I guess till MLBTS comes out, but this game could have been so much more this year with how solid gameplay is for both online players as well as the hard core sim basketball fans that like Association mode.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 12-17-2015, 11:09 AM   #55
Pro

OVR: 5

Last year a issue with draft classes was fixed with a roster update. I think every generated player had the same play types. I cant continue playing with the dish to open man tendency to low for sg, sf, pf and centers. Point guards are fine (Why not every position) Its crazy in your myleague future there will be players in the starting lineup averaging 0.0 and 0.1 assist. Crazy. How does this get pass testing if they test?

I have to raise every first rounder dish to open man tendency so every pg wont average 8 and up assist.

Last edited by haloofduty; 12-17-2015 at 11:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2015, 01:26 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
Last year a issue with draft classes was fixed with a roster update. I think every generated player had the same play types. I cant continue playing with the dish to open man tendency to low for sg, sf, pf and centers. Point guards are fine (Why not every position) Its crazy in your myleague future there will be players in the starting lineup averaging 0.0 and 0.1 assist. Crazy. How does this get pass testing if they test?

I have to raise every first rounder dish to open man tendency so every pg wont average 8 and up assist.

You're doing yourself a disservice if your using auto-generated draft classes. They're horrible.

Check out the SIMworld draft classes.... You'll never want to use auto-generated draft classes ever again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »