Home

NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-19-2014, 10:40 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More

No luck getting in contact with anyone yet. Been waiting for days.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 8

No connection on the PS4, no KD card...not happy.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:19 AM   #59
Rookie

gremdog8's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
That sounds unethical at best, possibly illegal if you spent actual cash.
I agree but that is there policy, I dealt with it last year on 2k14.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:29 PM   #60
Rookie

Hartenberg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarDADDY1208
Has anyone gotten anywhere with 2k Support, or Ronnie 2k about a fix to the connection issues? I'm on ps4 luckily I don't have a camera so I created a generic looking guy I've had to recreate his face a few times but my VC still accumulates and my file is still connected. I just have to hit triangle to pull up the file and load it that way I also make sure to back it up on cloud so I don't lose progress. This issue really gets me because I love to join friends for a quick online game but can't now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
There are so many people who have tweeted at Ronnie, LD and 2ksupport for help with the server isuue. None of them have responded since Monday. Aside from 2ksupport saying they "fixed" the problem. Instead they'll retweet pictures of facescans that will probably be deleted, and talk about how awesome MyPark is (lol.)

I know it's their job to drum up hype for the game, so you can't really fault them for that, but one job as a community managers, is to...well...manage the community. Retweeting pictures of facescans and MyPark scores is not managing the community. The numerous people reaching out to them for help are getting ZERO responses. It's really sad honestly. At least give them the latest update on stuff that the devs are doing, instead of just leaving people in the dark. And DON'T even get me started on 2k support....lawd.

Also, been offically a week now since I've been able to play online in this game. A. Whole. Week. This is just pathetic. I'm honestly starting to think this problem isn't fixable. You would think a week would have been long enough to figure out what's going on, and correct it. I've almost resigned to the fact that if I want to play anything online in this game, I'm going to have to use an alternate profile, but I'm not trying to pay money to play online on two accounts.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:38 PM   #61
Just started!

ost the console you are using and what issues you have been having. Thanks. Will update the OP on some replies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 12:46 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

Was just on the app which recently had my correct amount of VC and all of a sudden now it has 0. Put my disc in and it still has the correct amount. This is all getting ridiculous.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:52 PM   #63
Just started!

Wasn't able to play myplayer for like a week...it had said vc history etc. than finally got on yesterday all my attribute has been restarted and I spent $20 on vc and they gone need fix ASAP
Old 10-19-2014, 01:50 PM   #64
Just started!

I'm on ps4. Cannot connect to online at all when I press the "Connect" option on the right side of the main menu.

I was able to finally get on mycareer yesterday but when I got on my player had lost all his attribute upgrades. I can connect to park but it is annoying not being able to play myteam and also the fact that I lost all my upgrades.

Not sure how they will fix me getting my upgrades back but I thought connecting to online would be fixed by now. Is there a release date for a patch yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »