Home

New NBA 2K24 Patch Available - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K24 Patch Available - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-12-2024, 07:57 PM   #9
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: New NBA 2K24 Patch Coming Soon - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaey
Ace substitution seems broken with this patch. just played 2 games in mynba and all players were used like its an all star game but its not even a blow out.
I've noticed this for a while. Some guys will literally get subbed in for 1 minute.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:01 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

^ definitely it was patched. Same with me. Had to check my previous games.
Old 02-12-2024, 11:35 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiTract

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2024, 09:27 AM   #12
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

I am starting to believe that there are people at 2k that hate Kyrie. The guy cut his hair a week after the season started, and it's one of the preset options, and they still have him with a afro months later. Unlike pervious years were you could change a player hair for NBA today game prior to starting a game you can't do it anymore. So, it's very frustrating.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:14 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiTract

Lol, I understand you are upset by this, but why not submit a ticket through 2K Support? All you have to do is upload this EXACT picture and give a summary on what the issue is. Complaining online does nothing, bring it to their attention. Here's the link : https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They are very good at resolving user-submitted errors/bugs, but you need to be a bit persistent.

Last edited by KenXCarson; 02-14-2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:33 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenXCarson
Lol, I understand you are upset by this, but why not submit a ticket through 2K Support? All you have to do is upload this EXACT picture and give a summary on what the issue is. Complaining online does nothing, bring it to their attention. Here's the link : https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They are very good at resolving user-submitted errors/bugs, but you need to be a bit persistent.
I appreciate the service but it is a bit frustrating when you clearly explain your issue in the initial ticket and still have to go back.and forth five times and have your ticket referred to three different people before finally being told "it's been sent to the appropriate team, we can't give you any updates now".
Old 02-14-2024, 06:16 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenXCarson

Isn't that rather contradictory? Thats like saying my child is very good at cleaning his room if I badger him/her constantly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2024, 07:01 PM   #16
Rookie

Most of the time 2k support tells me to take my issue to the 2k discord. They'll tell me that my problem is "feedback" when it's a valid issue and send me on my way. There's one guy on their discord that works for 2k and he barely responds to anyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »