Home

RES2 2K22 All Star Current Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on RES2 2K22 All Star Current Gen Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-23-2022, 12:19 PM   #65
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RES2 2K22 All Star Current Gen Sliders

Free throw attempts looks very promising. But very low numbers for 3 point attempts for CPU. Definitely an issue in general this year. Sigh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2022, 07:09 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Free throw attempts looks very promising. But very low numbers for 3 point attempts for CPU. Definitely an issue in general this year. Sigh.
For sure. I'm still tweaking these some but there are issues still that sliders can't fully fix.

I still am finding free throws a little inconsistent, though better.

The lack or 3 PT attempts could be address more through some roster tendency edits but I'm a fan of the 90s more physical play when 3 pointers were not as common, so this is one aspect of the sldiers I'm not as concerned about. But that's just me.
Old 05-23-2022, 07:53 PM   #67
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
For sure. I'm still tweaking these some but there are issues still that sliders can't fully fix.

I still am finding free throws a little inconsistent, though better.

The lack or 3 PT attempts could be address more through some roster tendency edits but I'm a fan of the 90s more physical play when 3 pointers were not as common, so this is one aspect of the sldiers I'm not as concerned about. But that's just me.

Oh I can definitely feel you. Loving the sliders however. Keep these updates coming, brilliant work.
Old 05-25-2022, 09:56 PM   #68
Pro

I'm not happy with some of the defensive behaviors with Def Awareness set low. Now I'm playing around with Def Awareness higher but Def Consistency lower.

More to follow. Would love any opinions of feedback.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:51 PM   #69
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Love the sliders but I agree about defensive awareness. I can easily blow by defenders and sprint past them and score in the paint. I’ve actually raised defensive awareness of the CPU to 100 and it’s yielding much better results and not as easy to just run past a defender or even at times seeing a CPU defender standing there not defending.

May also have something to do with hustle. So I also changed hustle to a 65/55 setting. Felt it was still good in terms of fast breaks but not too easy.

Lastly, I played around with global tendency edits and raised contested shot 3 by +40 and shoot 3 to a global 75 for every player and it also helped the flow better without allowing for a disjointed game in terms of shot selection or any unnatural play.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:17 AM   #70
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Moreover, I feel lateral quickness at 35 is too low for the CPU and also user. It allows for easy drives and easily moving around defenders. I’ve raised lateral quickness to 85 for both user and cpu, and left defensive awareness at 50 instead of 100. I don’t like using too many 100 values. It unbalances other areas from my experience. I just played two games and first game the CPU had 2 free throws in the whole game even with tendency edits. I’m so close to binning this game. Along with under 3pa per name, It’s just a terrible experience offline for current gen players. Thanks 2k.
Old 05-26-2022, 09:05 AM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
It’s just a terrible experience offline for current gen players.
I heard that. I've just about got the game playable but it's soooo frustrating. The final things to fix just can't really be addressed by sliders to roster edits.

It seems like we need to live with it, or bail because 2K continues to cater to the online arcade players. Splash and flash but no substance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2022, 07:14 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
Here is my most recent game - LA Clippers at Seattle

Hi res! Interesting numbers! Did u get that only with new sliders or making too the adjustments in the roster for attributes and tendencies that u explain in the first page?

Many thanks and i hope u can fix the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »