Home

2k22 MyLeague settings/sliders

This is a discussion on 2k22 MyLeague settings/sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-14-2021, 08:11 PM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
2k22 MyLeague settings/sliders

Been testing quite a bit of things with simulating so I figure I would share my sim engine settings and the few slider changes I've made thus far. I am on PS4 btw but it shouldn't make any difference with sliders and settings.

I am by no means a 2k veteran. I used to play a lot but haven't since 2k18. So when it comes to the trade sliders, progression, contract sliders, salary settings etc etc I have it all on default. If there is anyone with more knowledge on that stuff jump in and help out cause I'd like all of that stuff to be realistic and in line with real life as best as possible to create a long term MyLeague.

First, what got me into even testing the sim engine stuff was the severe lack of fouls on default in played games. In the fouls thread here a guy mentioned to edit tendencies and adjust sim engine stuff for fouls. For MyLeague settings, if it isn't mentioned then it is whatever default is.

Idk when 2k changed it, but thank God we now have the ability to do an attribute edit for every player very quickly now. I have made quite a bit of tendency edits for the roster I an using to play and sim seasons as testing. It's really quick and easy to do now so I highly suggest doing so really quickly before starting.

Tendency changes:

Fouls: +25

3pt shot: +5

Mid range shot: +40

Shot close: -15

Driving dunk and layup: -20

Driving pull up mid range: +20

Transition pull up 3pt shot: +15

Block shot: -25

Take charge: set all to 100

Hard foul: set all to 100

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo

Last edited by DarthRambo; 09-20-2021 at 10:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2021, 08:12 PM   #2
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Re: 2k22 MyLeague settings/sliders

Newest changes: ***

MyLeague Settings

Setup:

Quarter Length- 11 minutes
Simulated Quarter Length- 11 minutes

Simulation:

Fatigue- 50/50

Team Style Factors:

Team Pace- 100*
Team FastBreak- 100*

Possession Results:

Possessions Per Game- 100*
Shots- 100
Assists- 50
Steals- 50
Blocks- 65
Turnovers- 58**
Fouls- 0
Injuries- 25***

Shot Types:

Dunks- 50
Layups- 50
Shot Close- 50
Shot Medium- 70***
Shot Three- 55

Shot Percentages:
Dunk- 55
Layup- 55
Close Range- 55
Medium Range- 55
Three Point- 55
Free Throw- 0

Stat Distribution:

Shot- 50
OReb- 50
DReb- 50
TReb- 50
Assist- 50
Steal- 50
Block- 50
Foul- 50
Turnovers 50

Last edited by DarthRambo; 09-21-2021 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-14-2021, 08:20 PM   #3
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Start difficulty at Superstar and adjust from there. If NOT mentioned then they are at default SS setting.

I use real player % for shot timing and free throws.

Cpu Offense:

3pt success- 55

User offense:

3PT Success- 56

Cpu/User Defense:

Driving Contact- 85/85*
Inside Contact- 80/80*
Help Defense Strength- 100/100

Cpu/User Attributes:

Stamina- 48/48
Offensive Rebounding- 40/40
Blocking- 0/0**
Fatigue Rate- 52/52

Cpu/User Tendencies:

Take 3pt Shots- 60/50
Attack the Basket- 65/50
Throw Alley-Oops- 60/50
Attempt Putbacks- 100/100***
Play Passing Lanes- 50/60
Go for On-Ball Steals- 60/60***

Cpu/User Fouls:

Over the Back- 100/100
Charging- 100/100
Blocking- 100/100
Reach In- 70/70
Shooting- 100/100
Loose Ball- 100/100
Illegal Screen- 100/100

Cpu/User Movement:

All default Superstar settings

Last edited by DarthRambo; 10-03-2021 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:54 AM   #4
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Start difficulty at HOF and adjust from there. If NOT mentioned then they are at default HOF setting.

I use real player % for shot timing. Working on using User timing for free throws now. Just seeing how hard free throw slider need to be with it now.

Cpu Offense:

All default HOF settings.

User offense:

Mid-Range Success- 50
3PT Success- 56

Cpu/User Defense:

Driving Contact- 55/55
Inside Contact- 60/60
Help Defense Strength- 70/70

Cpu/User Attributes:

Stamina- 48/48
Offensive Rebounding- 40/40
Blocking- 45/25
Fatigue Rate- 52/52

Cpu Tendencies:

Take 3pt Shots- 60
Drive to Basket- 65
Throw Alley-Oops- 60
Attempt Putbacks- 60

Cpu/User Fouls:

Over the Back- 100/100
Charging- 100/100
Blocking- 100/100
Reach In- 70-70
Shooting- 100/100
Loose Ball- 100/100
Illegal Screen- 100/100

Cpu/User Movement:

All default HOF settings
I’ll try these out when I get home from work today. I take it you’re using default 50 for game speed?
Old 09-15-2021, 09:20 AM   #5
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
I’ll try these out when I get home from work today. I take it you’re using default 50 for game speed?
Yeah for now I am using default game speed. Thought about lowering it but 11min quarters instead give correct amount of fga and stuff.

Biggest issue is as User I don't foul. Last game I played the cpu (Knicks had 6 free throw attempts and I had a total of FOUR personal fouls the entire game. I raised cpu drive to basket tendency up to 65 after the game on hopes to draw more fouls.

This may be something that for the team you're playing with I'm gonna have to raise foul tendency up from +15 to +25 so 10 more. Probably just easier that way tbh instead of changing a slider and messing something else up.

Other than the no fouls by User the game is playing out amazing. And my sim stats are really good with the sim engine sliders I have set.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2021, 02:40 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Been testing quite a bit of things with simulating so I figure I would share my sim engine settings and the few slider changes I've made thus far. I am on PS4 btw but it shouldn't make any difference with sliders and settings.

I am by no means a 2k veteran. I used to play a lot but haven't since 2k18. So when it comes to the trade sliders, progression, contract sliders, salary settings etc etc I have it all on default. If there is anyone with more knowledge on that stuff jump in and help out cause I'd like all of that stuff to be realistic and in line with real life as best as possible to create a long term MyLeague.

First, what got me into even testing the sim engine stuff was the severe lack of fouls on default in played games. In the fouls thread here a guy mentioned to edit tendencies and adjust sim engine stuff for fouls. For MyLeague settings, if it isn't mentioned then it is whatever default is.

Idk when 2k changed it, but thank God we now have the ability to do an attribute edit for every player very quickly now. I have made quite a bit of tendency edits for the roster I an using to play and sim seasons as testing. It's really quick and easy to do now so I highly suggest doing so really quickly before starting.

Tendency changes:

Fouls: +10...most likely to be changing up higher than this eventually.

Hey man thanks for sharing! I am in a similar position to you as I haven’t played since 2k17 and Im strictly a Myleague guy. In 2k17 I got into the 2040s before the game wouldnt let me advance. Most fun I have ever had in a sports franchise mode. I have been hoping for the same every year since but there has always been a game breaking issue in Myleague imo.

This year Ive got my hopes up. I have simmed about 10 seasons and the only problem I really see is that generated draft classes are rated too highly so it results in the league having way too many players rated in the 75-85 range.

Have you noticed this issue as well or anything else? I would love to go deep into this mode but I want to make sure its playable 10,20,30 years in..
Old 09-16-2021, 07:07 AM   #7
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

Tendency changes:

Fouls: +10...most likely to be changing up higher than this eventually.

Sorry for being lazy but as I see you are on PS4 any chance you can upload your roster with these changes and I can grab it and give it a whirl....👍
Old 09-16-2021, 02:42 PM   #8
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Sorry for being lazy but as I see you are on PS4 any chance you can upload your roster with these changes and I can grab it and give it a whirl....
Yeah I can do that if someone can explain how to do it lol. I was trying to but couldn't figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Gold
Hey man thanks for sharing! I am in a similar position to you as I haven’t played since 2k17 and Im strictly a Myleague guy. In 2k17 I got into the 2040s before the game wouldnt let me advance. Most fun I have ever had in a sports franchise mode. I have been hoping for the same every year since but there has always been a game breaking issue in Myleague imo.

This year Ive got my hopes up. I have simmed about 10 seasons and the only problem I really see is that generated draft classes are rated too highly so it results in the league having way too many players rated in the 75-85 range.

Have you noticed this issue as well or anything else? I would love to go deep into this mode but I want to make sure its playable 10,20,30 years in..
Right now I've been solely focused on simulated stats and end of season team stats and averages. Haven't even looked at the draft classes. Usually there will be some good created ones to download soon enough though. I'll hopefully find some good Fictional ones and make the tendency edits to them myself to fit in with my settings and eventual sliders.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »