Home

2k22 MyLeague settings/sliders

This is a discussion on 2k22 MyLeague settings/sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-20-2021, 10:37 AM   #17
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 2k22 MyLeague settings/sliders

Updated roster upload. Now a +25 foul tendency for every player. Obviously this means I'll turn down fouls on sim slider. I will immediately just go to 0 for that and test from there. Hopefully this gives us the in game fouls and still balance of fouls I'm sims.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 09-20-2021, 12:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do you change all the tendencies that have to do with mid range or just the mid range shot? I noticed there are several different mid range categories
Old 09-20-2021, 01:39 PM   #19
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
Do you change all the tendencies that have to do with mid range or just the mid range shot? I noticed there are several different mid range categories
Only mid range shot

Old 09-20-2021, 02:02 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Only mid range shot

Got it thanks
Old 09-21-2021, 10:36 AM   #21
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Just had my best simulated season stats yet with most updated MyLeague sim settings. Loving this game! Fouls are better in games played but appear to be pretty random amounts from game to game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 09:33 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Gold
Hey man thanks for sharing! I am in a similar position to you as I haven’t played since 2k17 and Im strictly a Myleague guy. In 2k17 I got into the 2040s before the game wouldnt let me advance. Most fun I have ever had in a sports franchise mode. I have been hoping for the same every year since but there has always been a game breaking issue in Myleague imo.

This year Ive got my hopes up. I have simmed about 10 seasons and the only problem I really see is that generated draft classes are rated too highly so it results in the league having way too many players rated in the 75-85 range.

Have you noticed this issue as well or anything else? I would love to go deep into this mode but I want to make sure its playable 10,20,30 years in..

Hey, have you found and League settings you've liked so far? Especially the Progressions/Regression part?
Old 09-25-2021, 11:29 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangjaz
Hey, have you found and League settings you've liked so far? Especially the Progressions/Regression part?
Yeah so I did some more testing and I ended up using Barnseys 2k19 sliders as a base and only made minor adjustments. I simmed 10 years in a couple of times and everything seems good and stable.

The only thing I would recommend is bumping draft class quality. I believe in those base sliders it is set to above 60. I found this results in a lot of players in the 75-79 range. I tested with draft class quality at 1 and it resulted in better numbers in each overall catergory except there were only a couple players rated over 90. However, even with some of the player overall ranges being over or under saturated it still seems like league and player stats are relatively normal and I haven't noticed anything too wacky in terms of free agency or salary cap/space either.

With all that said, I think I settled on sliders with the draft class quality at 25. Again, they are pretty much a replica of Barnseys sliders below (which have been terrific in years past by the sounds of things on that thread) with some small personal preference type tweaks.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ders-2k19.html
Old 09-26-2021, 03:15 AM   #24
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Gold
Yeah so I did some more testing and I ended up using Barnseys 2k19 sliders as a base and only made minor adjustments. I simmed 10 years in a couple of times and everything seems good and stable.

The only thing I would recommend is bumping draft class quality. I believe in those base sliders it is set to above 60. I found this results in a lot of players in the 75-79 range. I tested with draft class quality at 1 and it resulted in better numbers in each overall catergory except there were only a couple players rated over 90. However, even with some of the player overall ranges being over or under saturated it still seems like league and player stats are relatively normal and I haven't noticed anything too wacky in terms of free agency or salary cap/space either.

With all that said, I think I settled on sliders with the draft class quality at 25. Again, they are pretty much a replica of Barnseys sliders below (which have been terrific in years past by the sounds of things on that thread) with some small personal preference type tweaks.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ders-2k19.html
If you are on ps5 could you share them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »