Old 12-24-2020, 01:38 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: CPU vs cpu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARAMSRBACK
How do you remove badges
Easiest way to do it is "Quick Edit" On each team in the Roster Management Screen you hit Start. Then you use the right Joy Stick to change values. You hit the Triangle Button to change from Ratings to Tendencies to Hot Spots to Badges. Then you can edit a whole team in the same screen.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 12-24-2020, 03:55 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank you i will try this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2020, 11:42 PM   #12
Rookie

I’m using the attention to detail rosters and cpu cpu. Multiple games are 50 point blowouts. I’ve played around 8 games. Are badges the cause of this? Typically it’s a blowout in the first and the losing team goes totally cold and never gets back in the game. It’s pretty frustrating.
Old 12-31-2020, 06:47 AM   #13
Rookie

This game is just not meant for cpu vs cpu. I have tried everything and out of 25 games, 2 were close. If you do a cpu vs cpu involving the Lakers, forget it.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:32 PM   #14
Rookie

After constant tweaking with tendencies, the roster and player edit in terms of being aligned toward play type I’m happy to say I’m having fun with realistic stats and results cpu vs cpu. Still some blowouts but more realistic 20-25 point wins instead of 50 and 60. Shooting percentages typically in the 40s. A couple games every day played have been close. So there is hope. Just very time consuming.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:34 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evtnj
After constant tweaking with tendencies, the roster and player edit in terms of being aligned toward play type I’m happy to say I’m having fun with realistic stats and results cpu vs cpu. Still some blowouts but more realistic 20-25 point wins instead of 50 and 60. Shooting percentages typically in the 40s. A couple games every day played have been close. So there is hope. Just very time consuming.

What have you changed? I’m getting realistic close games with paulito25’s slider set but I’m not getting the assist numbers from top passers that I need. If they get 8 assist it’s like they only shoot 5 shots a game !

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2021, 10:09 PM   #16
Rookie

I upped dish to open man tendency up 10 per PG and up 5 per point forward/passing big type. I am seeing double digit assist games here and there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »