Home

2k glitch found and corrected

This is a discussion on 2k glitch found and corrected within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-19-2019, 10:12 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2k glitch found and corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
It could but changing sliders can result in a negative effect on other areas of the game. It’s not perfect but the pros def our way the negatives. U can try it and let me know.
I think I'll try it. Do you have any plans to work on a set that will get accurate stats? With the exception of a few things I actually don't think what you have now is far off. If not maybe you could give me tips on adjustments I could make to this set to achieve that? I'm really struggling this year finding a set to stick with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2019, 11:14 PM   #26
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
I think I'll try it. Do you have any plans to work on a set that will get accurate stats? With the exception of a few things I actually don't think what you have now is far off. If not maybe you could give me tips on adjustments I could make to this set to achieve that? I'm really struggling this year finding a set to stick with.
What Stats are you looking for ? Where do you think needs an correction? Once I know that I can make suggestions.
Old 12-19-2019, 11:53 PM   #27
Pro

Quote:
What Stats are you looking for ? Where do you think needs an correction? Once I know that I can make suggestions.
I'll need to play more games first. The one game I played felt pretty good so I think adjustments would be minor. I just want the game to play as realistic as possible in MyLeague while still being fun. Only things I noticed in the one game was the CPU bulldozing into the paint which I mentioned and free throw attempts need to be higher. I'll play more when I get a chance and get back to you.
Old 12-20-2019, 12:48 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
To be honest the stats are fine I've been playing since yesterday and also watched a ton of games and the stats are right on point, I see no need to make adjustments!
Old 12-20-2019, 12:57 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapCasso
To be honest the stats are fine I've been playing since yesterday and also watched a ton of games and the stats are right on point, I see no need to make adjustments!
Hey that's even better. Does the CPU not force their way into the paint too much? What about FTA?
Old 12-20-2019, 04:57 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

This is a long shot, but would you have an All-Star set of these or make recommendations for that difficulty? The change of settings for the movement and animations are incredible!
Old 12-20-2019, 07:42 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
Hey that's even better. Does the CPU not force their way into the paint too much? What about FTA?
Not at all they take smart shots and swing the ball looking for the open man within the flow of the play, I have seen some instances where Tony Allen tried to Iso Paul Pierce and it didn't go to well lol but Westbrook plays just like he does taking those 3 point shots when the D sags and drives when he knows he has you beat! In my league Westbrook and Jordan on the same team Westbrook had 35pts 6reb 8ast and Jordan had 29pts 4reb 6ast against Shaq and the 76ers and Shaq had 37pts 15reb 4blk in a close game I just recently watched!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2019, 07:49 AM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapCasso
Not at all they take smart shots and swing the ball looking for the open man within the flow of the play, I have seen some instances where Tony Allen tried to Iso Paul Pierce and it didn't go to well lol but Westbrook plays just like he does taking those 3 point shots when the D sags and drives when he knows he has you beat! In my league Westbrook and Jordan on the same team Westbrook had 35pts 6reb 8ast and Jordan had 29pts 4reb 6ast against Shaq and the 76ers and Shaq had 37pts 15reb 4blk in a close game I just recently watched!
Ok cool. I played Pacers vs Kings and Fox and Barnes tried to force their way into the paint almost every possession. It was just one game though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »