Home

Where is everyone?

This is a discussion on Where is everyone? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-16-2019, 09:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Where is everyone?

I used to remember this slider part of the forums POPPING with people. Have most slider makers stopped? Seems like there isnt as many options this year as in years passed.

Probably has something to do with 2k screwing up all the time but man even the roster makes dont seem to be making many rosters anymore either.

I appreciate the work that everyone has put in recently & in their past. Just trying to see what's going on with the scenario.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2019, 10:35 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Where is everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki44
I used to remember this slider part of the forums POPPING with people. Have most slider makers stopped? Seems like there isnt as many options this year as in years passed.

Probably has something to do with 2k screwing up all the time but man even the roster makes dont seem to be making many rosters anymore either.

I appreciate the work that everyone has put in recently & in their past. Just trying to see what's going on with the scenario.
I was complaining about that to a friend the other day. I don't know if it's people aging and having other priorities in life. I don't know if it's 2k's focus on myteam, myplayer, and micro transactions. I don't know if it's the increase of interaction through twitter and Reddit as opposed to the old days when OS was THE place to reach developers and other Sim type players.

Whatever it is, that lack of sliders and rosters can be disappointing. I've found myself doing far more tweaking and work myself than ever before rather than having someone else to rely on.
Old 11-16-2019, 01:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comduklakis
I was complaining about that to a friend the other day. I don't know if it's people aging and having other priorities in life. I don't know if it's 2k's focus on myteam, myplayer, and micro transactions. I don't know if it's the increase of interaction through twitter and Reddit as opposed to the old days when OS was THE place to reach developers and other Sim type players.

Whatever it is, that lack of sliders and rosters can be disappointing. I've found myself doing far more tweaking and work myself than ever before rather than having someone else to rely on.

The last nba 2k I had before 20 was 18 and I feel as though there is so much more rosters, more sliders, and even draft classes from 84-2018 that justin Collins & ezmadden made(Cant remember his name exactly).

Hopefully more people will be hopping on the train when 2k starts giving a damn about myleague
Old 11-16-2019, 02:27 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

I'm here for the roster side of things....
Old 11-16-2019, 05:11 PM   #5
Rookie

I keep quitting the Lakers vs Clippers game because no matter what the score is around high 90s. Put game speed at 44,50, 56, 100 and still the same results. They shoot around high 40s% too. But I assume because not enough fouls are called is the problem. I have them all set at 100 too (except Illegal screen 50%). And I bumped their playbooks to shoot at will, nothing helps. This is Cpu vs Cpu(i do play mycareer) but like to sim too. So if anyone has a clue on scores in the 110s without them shooting over 50% feel free to help me. High scores when they shoot 55%or higher,I got that figured out. And attack the basket at zero but THEY ATTACK THE BASKET, so I slowed their acceleration that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2019, 12:02 AM   #6
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

I’ve been saying the same thing. Where is Poke and Armor especially. There sliders were great in past years.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:10 AM   #7
Pro

I think people just get tired of doing 2Ks job for them. The slider and roster makers have to put hours and hours in testing. It's gotta take some of the fun outta the game for them.

Armor I followed in The Show forums and he stated he wouldn't be doing sliders for 19 so the same is probably true for 20.
Old 11-17-2019, 02:42 AM   #8
Rookie

blame OS...banned most of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »