Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-05-2019, 10:44 AM   #433
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
Is there something going on with the game speed from an update? Game I just played felt WAY faster than the previous games and also easier. I'd been struggling but I beat the Mavs with my Magic 127-91. I shot 57% from the field and 41% from 3. I'll take the easy win but MAN the game felt too fast.
Keep playing bro...you probably just witnessed the ebs and fliw of a long 82 game season. You'll have blowouts and you'll have games where you get blown out...that's the beauty of it

~Koosa1027~
Old 11-05-2019, 11:32 AM   #434
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Honestly, id try to leave it where is at but instead adjust how long those guys are on the court in-between breaks... Try to sub them out a little more frequently... Especially like 1 or 2 minutes before a qtr break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
One game in and man I have to say I love the feel of these sliders. From playing the past 9 games on default sliders to this I can really feel a difference and the game come to life. Players were moving a lot faster and felt more athletic. I also did not feel the suction defense anymore unless I was being guarded by Pat Beverly The only thing that bugged me was my players getting worn down at the end of the game and I am trying to look at that from a realistic perspective.

I am the Cavs in year one with the only roster change being I have Steven Adams instead of Thompson. I was playing game six of the second round versus the Bucks. The first half and 9 minutes of the third quarter was a back and forth game full of runs. After that Garland, Sexton, and Clarkson saw the gatorade symbol. After the game I look at minutes to try and see if I need to make some adjustments for game 7. Garland played 36 minutes, Sexton had 31, and Clarkson had 28. Garland I know I could do a better job at managing breaks to get him more rest but I thought I did a good job with Sexton and Clarkson.

I know it has only been one game but I am debating if I should adjust the fatigue rate. The fatigue caused us to miss a lot of wide open jumpers in the second half and play sluggish defense. Bucks shot over 60% in both the 3rd and 4th quarter. Man did they also get a ton of green release in the second half as well. It also did not appear that the Bucks were getting tired at all and Giannis played 41 minutes.I am not playing game 7 until late tonight, so I have a little bit to monitor the input from you guys.
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-05-2019, 01:43 PM   #435
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa
Keep playing bro...you probably just witnessed the ebs and fliw of a long 82 game season. You'll have blowouts and you'll have games where you get blown out...that's the beauty of it

~Koosa1027~
Oh I know, the game just felt really fast compared to my previous 4 games. I know sometimes updates will mess up sliders so I was just wondering.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2019, 02:48 PM   #436
Rookie

Where do you find real player % for layups adjustment?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-05-2019, 02:57 PM   #437
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

In controller settings i believe
Quote:
Originally Posted by prof189
Where do you find real player % for layups adjustment?

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-05-2019, 03:19 PM   #438
Rookie

newmich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Honestly, id try to leave it where is at but instead adjust how long those guys are on the court in-between breaks... Try to sub them out a little more frequently... Especially like 1 or 2 minutes before a qtr break.

Thanks Schnaidt that is what I plan on doing for this big game 7. I adjusted the timeline to have Sexton and Garland sub out at the 9 minute mark of each quarter and then sub back in 3-4 minutes into the next quarter. I will manage it throughout the rest of the quarter based on how the game is going and their energy. I am hoping this will fix everything because up until that 9 minute mark in the 3rd quarter it was an instant classic.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:21 PM   #439
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
The only reason i have it at 53 was because it seems to help cpu draw fouls, you are more than welcome to use them at 50.... Just might see less cpu free throws

tested at gamespeed 50, it plays really nice too and had not less cpu free throws.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:26 PM   #440
Rookie

Quote:
In controller settings i believe

Sorry but In the controller settings would it be setting shot timing to shots only?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »