Home

NBA2K 2020 RES2 All Star Sliders

This is a discussion on NBA2K 2020 RES2 All Star Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2019, 08:49 PM   #17
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA2K 2020 RES2 All Star Sliders

Just to piggyback off the FGA thing. The user has always been able to get more FTA which will lower the FGA if missed. The CPU never gets more FTA so you are going to see more shots because they were makes or missed.

I always have the CPU shooting more shots because of that. I play on ball defense and rarely go for steals or blocks, just play in front of and contest
Old 09-16-2019, 09:16 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCtchr
Just to piggyback off the FGA thing. The user has always been able to get more FTA which will lower the FGA if missed. The CPU never gets more FTA so you are going to see more shots because they were makes or missed.

I always have the CPU shooting more shots because of that. I play on ball defense and rarely go for steals or blocks, just play in front of and contest
Good point. In most of my games I'm seeing FGA in the 80s and 90s which is about right. FTA and Turnovers usually tells the story but ORBs have also contributed in 2020 for me.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:20 PM   #19
Pro

I'm also playing with some roster tweaks to address some issues. For example I have eliminated the Rebound Chaser badge from my roster because I think it's over powered and contributing to many of the 20+ rebound games for too many players.

For offline My League and Season modes some of the badges seem just too OP.
Old 09-17-2019, 04:09 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can u please post your id or slider name so i can download it on PC ?
Old 09-17-2019, 06:34 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckagan22
Can u please post your id or slider name so i can download it on PC ?

Hi mckagan22 - I have shared them as RES Superstar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2019, 07:01 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 1

After several games played with your sliders, I can say that I really like them !!!

Stats, pace of game are good, lots of variety from cpu also.

But, I don't know if it's only me but players like Lowry, Lebron, etc seem to be broken a lot, they go through everybody in order to finish with a layer or a dunk.

I increased my skill in defense but it still hot to defend properly against them.

Out of the topic, I'm on PS4 pro with no HDR but on same arena (like the raptors one), it's like the framerate of the game is dropping and it's lagging a little. I removed the super sampling but it still present.

Do you hear something about this issue?
Old 09-17-2019, 07:19 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
After several games played with your sliders, I can say that I really like them !!!

But, I don't know if it's only me but players like Lowry, Lebron, etc seem to be broken a lot, they go through everybody in order to finish with a layer or a dunk.

I increased my skill in defense but it still hot to defend properly against them.

Out of the topic, I'm on PS4 pro with no HDR but on same arena (like the raptors one), it's like the framerate of the game is dropping and it's lagging a little. I removed the super sampling but it still present.

Do you hear something about this issue?
Yes, i get the framerate drops too every now and then (ps4 pro)
Old 09-17-2019, 09:23 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax

Hi archanax - glad you are enjoying the sliders.

I have some players torch me also - but I know my on-ball D is not great. Some of it may be key Badges that I think are overpowered bot I'm also open to slider adjustment suggestions.

It sounds like you are getting beat on drives to the basket so think about lowering the Attack the Basket slider a bit. I keep it higher to help get fouls on the drives but see if that helps tone down CPU drive aggressiveness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »