Home

NBA on TNT. NBA 2k20

This is a discussion on NBA on TNT. NBA 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-21-2019, 06:29 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA on TNT. NBA 2k20

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
The sliders have the same values user/cpu ?
If you set the cpu the default in a cpu vs cpu will use your set I don’t mess with the user set.
Old 09-21-2019, 06:33 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
The sliders have the same values user/cpu ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCtchr
Are JJJamaster and Agame the same person. I’m so confused about which slider set I’m following.
Yeah I kinda did hijack this thread but I got mad respect for Agame he was my slider set start.
Old 09-21-2019, 11:35 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJamaster
Yeah I kinda did hijack this thread but I got mad respect for Agame he was my slider set start.

All good

Patch and updates did change the gameplay. I like JJJamaster running with testing sliders and I like what he came up with. Good set.

I’m holding off on slider adjustments ( using JJJamasters ) I want to wait and see when 2k quits doing so many updates to gameplay.

I’m be working on a roster that I’ve changes the Tendencies / attributes, of current players and Classic Roster too.

Check out the Roster: HISTORIAL(real names)roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 01:36 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
All good

Patch and updates did change the gameplay. I like JJJamaster running with testing sliders and I like what he came up with. Good set.

I’m holding off on slider adjustments ( using JJJamasters ) I want to wait and see when 2k quits doing so many updates to gameplay.

I’m be working on a roster that I’ve changes the Tendencies / attributes, of current players and Classic Roster too.

Check out the Roster: HISTORIAL(real names)roster
I ll check that out later. True they keep doing updates like maddddd
Old 09-22-2019, 01:56 PM   #53
Rookie

Well so far my expansion team is rolling at 4-10 and has shown moments of good potential. L. Murray looks like a real talent had a 19 pt (8-12) 8 asst and 8 reb game with 3 steal. Might sign him to a long term contract when chance arrives. Most the guys I drafted are old and on 1yr contracts so I can look into FA at end of year. Love Sunday.... chilllllin
Old 09-22-2019, 06:04 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJamaster
Fouls (still tweaking as fouls overall down 30-40% compared to a league average )

OTB = 65
C = 80
B = 85
R = 85
S = 85
LB = 90
IS = 65
sorry but, i don't understand if with your test you have MORE fouls than avg nba real game, or less?
Old 09-22-2019, 06:12 PM   #55
Rookie

I was running a 5 game cpu vs cpu simulation . I would take league leader and league lowest and average the two out. Then compared it too what my team was averaging at that time. Last numbers were....

My team = 14.4 made ft / 17.6 attempts ft

League = 17.2 mft / 22.8 aft

Hope that helps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 07:17 PM   #56
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Re: NBA on TNT. NBA 2k20 Better Gameplay, Better Flow, and Better Stats

Haven't tried your set yet but I respect the heck out of slider and roster creators because of the patience it takes. I say that to say this...I see stuff about not enough fouls and not enough 3's being attempted...alot of that stuff is beyond sliders, roster edits is your best bet for fixing those type of things. Alot of good ones on the share. TimSmooth comes to mind for ps4 and I know xbox has some top roster guys too.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »