Home

Popboy sliders

This is a discussion on Popboy sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-13-2019, 01:54 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Popboy sliders

Does anyone know how I can make drop steps harder to score? You can score every time with a center like Embiid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2019, 12:05 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 4

So i love these setting but they are so up and down for me. I played some really epic games with these sliders. games where I couldn't wing it and had to stay focused because the cpu was aggressive but not cheesing.

I started a new myleague and i'm not sure if its just the chemistry but i've played 5 games straight and in all of them the CPU cannot miss, The players seem faster and far more aware then mines. Played the pelicans and even the bench was playing like Kyrie in the 4th. And1's challenged 3's with D- rated Three point shooters. Simmed some games to get my Chemistry up and it didn't change. Im at 82% and they still run plays to perfection and hit shots at a 60% rate. So i'm not sure if there's been a update or something. Just wondering if anybody else has had similar experiences?
Old 04-18-2019, 04:16 PM   #67
Pro

I think I've figured why the game seems so imbalanced. Im also using a diffent set of MyLeague settings that cause the Chemistry to heavily effect game play. I assume that the sliders cause issues with this.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:31 AM   #68
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Ok so I been using pipboys sliders for about 2 weeks now and at first they were working great, but now lately it’s just been the complete opposite.

The cpu is scoring on me and bullying me all the time, idk if I need to lower their offense sliders or up my defense sliders (though sometimes my players won’t even contest the shot)

I been missing a lot of open easy shots to (though might be just me being on user timing)

The ball security has been horrible for me lately, the cpu is just reaching in and knocking the ball out all the time, this is probably the most annoying lately.

And yes I been keeping up with pipboy and his sliders, maybe I just need to do more adjusting myself
Old 04-24-2019, 11:38 AM   #69
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Ok so I been using pipboys sliders for about 2 weeks now and at first they were working great, but now lately it’s just been the complete opposite.

The cpu is scoring on me and bullying me all the time, idk if I need to lower their offense sliders or up my defense sliders (though sometimes my players won’t even contest the shot)

I been missing a lot of open easy shots to (though might be just me being on user timing)

The ball security has been horrible for me lately, the cpu is just reaching in and knocking the ball out all the time, this is probably the most annoying lately.

And yes I been keeping up with pipboy and his sliders, maybe I just need to do more adjusting myself
You'll have to increase/decrease shot success rates for User/CPU. Remember, Popboy has slider sets (although not complete) for each difficulty level so don't be ashamed to make your own adjustments. If you don't want to mess with that, I suggest tweaking the offensive and defensive consistency values instead.
Old 04-24-2019, 12:16 PM   #70
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24

im having the same issue. Whatever 2K did with the CPU, has really made most games unbearable. Especially in the 3rd and 4th quarters. My defenders don't defend.. Backdoor cuts are money for the cpu. I played last nite and the Suns got 9 and1's and Booker wasn't even playing. Everybody is deadeyes. Game was playing great and then...
Old 04-24-2019, 03:00 PM   #71
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

We need a patch!

Sent from my [Sony Xperia] using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2019, 03:09 AM   #72
Just started!

Yes. I use them now with my own little tweaks here and there but I used his sliders as a base. I find the game much much more fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »