Home

Popboy sliders

This is a discussion on Popboy sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-30-2019, 04:39 PM   #73
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Popboy sliders

So after a few weeks of testing on MyLeague I've made another set using Popboy's most recent as a base and I've found good balance throughout the game.

Aspects like Shooting, Passing, Stealing, Blocking, and On-Ball Defense feel more responsive as certain attributes have been decreased to tone down the frequency of contact.

Teams tend to shoot many more threes and free-throws (not just through simulation either).

Also, I suggest everyone, I mean EVERYONE who wants an accurate representation of the current NBA to check out miiikemarsh's latest roster (PSN: miiikemarsh). From ratings, vitals, and tendencies down to shoes, badges, and accessories he's done a great job making each team feel like their real life counterpart.

When it comes to attributes, he seems to have decreased many role players ratings to adjust for the amount of players who range from 70-80, which also helps with negotiations in the offseason for your MyLeague's.

Playbooks and POE's are also edited and I've gone out of the way to rebuild rotations for each franchise that I will upload individually. I currently have 16 finished.

Personally, the roster paired with the set has breathed new life into the game and I'm once again having fun, but competing all at once. I'm honestly a little shocked.

I plan to upload the slider set around 8 am tomorrow (since I'll finally have some down time) along with the rotations. For those skeptical, I'll post clips of gameplay if I can manage to get off the sticks lol.

Last edited by SlimFast_GymRat; 04-30-2019 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:27 PM   #74
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

PSN: SlimFast_GymRat
Name: Slider Update/05.01

The updated set is uploaded to the servers. I'll be tuning it every few weeks to keep up with the latest patches (if there are anymore).

Other than that, I'm uploading rotations right now as I'm typing this. Some of them are projections based on injury (ie. Porzingis, Wall, Spurs' Murray) assuming these players will be available.

Lastly, I REPEAT, whoever hasn't, I highly suggest downloading "miiikemarsh's" latest roster. The vitals, rating, sig. styles, shoes, badges, contracts, tendencies, accessories, playbooks and POE's are all updated precisely.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions for me about the sliders simply reply here or PM me.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:16 PM   #75
Rookie

Where do I find this roster ? I searched it and found nothing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 11:31 PM   #76
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewers 15
Where do I find this roster ? I searched it and found nothing
Go to user created files in the "create roster" tab

PSN: miiikemarsh (yes w/three "i's")
Name: Finally

I'll upload his roster as well if it somehow got deleted.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:41 AM   #77
Rookie

Great thanks and the rotations are under your user name ?
Old 05-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #78
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimFast_GymRat
Go to user created files in the "create roster" tab

PSN: miiikemarsh (yes w/three "i's")

Name: Finally

I'll upload his roster as well if it somehow got deleted.

Hey bro can you update your slider post from before with your latest for us non ps4 users. It’d be very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-03-2019, 09:13 PM   #79
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewers 15
Great thanks and the rotations are under your user name ?
Yes, but they're not uploaded yet. I'll post here in a day or so when they are. I currently have 30 done, so it's really just a matter of taking 10 mins. to upload each one.

I'll also update the slider set a few pages back for non-ps users.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:09 PM   #80
Rookie

Awesome thanks !

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »