Home

HesiPullupJimbo's Really Awful No-Good Slider Set

This is a discussion on HesiPullupJimbo's Really Awful No-Good Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-13-2018, 10:14 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HesiPullupJimbo's Really Awful No-Good Slider Set

What do you have your controller settings at for the passing

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-16-2018, 04:35 PM   #18
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDayJGx10x

I had my own, but I got frustrated with them and tried Schnaidt1's settings. They are hit and miss as well. I'll probably mess around with them a bit more, but I do use button passing for the most part. Schnaidt1's settings are:

Pass Target Direction: 65

Pass Target Distance: 34

Pass Target Openenss: 1

I weighted openness a lot higher and distance a bit less. I can't remember exactly what I was using.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:25 PM   #19
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

I have updated the sliders here to version v.5. Sorry for the extended absence, but I'm also fairly certain no one is using my sliders, so hopefully I didn't let anyone down. I have been up****** them frequently for personal use as I play almost every day, but I neglected to update them here. Again, I'm sorry if you were using my sliders and had been hoping for updates.

The current balancing issue that I'm having is turnovers. One of the patches must have changed something, because I had a game with only 3 turnovers the other day and it blew my mind. I'm really aiming for about 14 turnovers per team, which is the NBA league the past 3 seasons, but it is hard to balance. The CPU and I have been averaging about 11 a game right now, so I'll have to change something. I'd like to find more statistic on how turnovers are forced in the NBA.

Also, in response to this inquiry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDayJGx10x

I am now using 35/10/55, which is seeming ok, but I don't use directional passing a whole lot.
Old 12-23-2018, 02:25 AM   #20
Rookie

Actually some good sliders! Thank you !
Old 12-28-2018, 01:02 PM   #21
Rookie

Do you use team chemistry? I’ve heard that it can make sliders play different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2018, 01:54 AM   #22
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

v0.6 is out! I made a lot of changes and I'm liking how it's playing. Still having a bit of a hard time balancing turnovers. The CPU and I seem to be averaging about 11 instead of 14 which is the goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderjustin9833
Do you use team chemistry? I’ve heard that it can make sliders play different.

Yes I do. I play all my games in myLeague. I have custom myLeague sliders, but they are highly derivative, so I haven't posted them.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:34 AM   #23
Rookie

Do you think sliders play different on Xbox or psn compared to the PC? I will find a good slider set but it will be to easy or to hard. If I start a league with Golden State or Tornonto I wanna be able to win by 20 but also lose by 20. I haven’t been able to find that median yet. Toronto has only lost 11 games this season but just lost by 29 to the MAGIC!
Old 12-29-2018, 04:41 AM   #24
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderjustin9833
Do you think sliders play different on Xbox or psn compared to the PC? I will find a good slider set but it will be to easy or to hard. If I start a league with Golden State or Tornonto I wanna be able to win by 20 but also lose by 20. I haven’t been able to find that median yet. Toronto has only lost 11 games this season but just lost by 29 to the MAGIC!

I think that is a 2k issue, a little bit of rubberband ai to keep the game competitive. I don't like it, but they also insist that it isn't in the code. Something's up for sure. I would try lowering the CPU's offensive/defensive consistency. I haven't really played around with it a whole lot, but theoretically it should help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »