Home

Mamba MyLeague sliders

This is a discussion on Mamba MyLeague sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-27-2018, 05:42 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Mamba MyLeague sliders

Glad you're enjoying the sliders. Will run few sims of first season to see where Klay, DMC, KD, Randle, DAR, Turner end up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 03:43 PM   #42
Rookie

Has anyone used start in the offseason for testing to see if you can get results similar to what players actually signed for (and where) in the summer of 2018?
Old 10-03-2018, 10:10 AM   #43
Oba
Rookie

Oba's Arena

Any changes/updates recently?
Old 10-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #44
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

these sliders are good for contract slider that trade I didn't check much yet already but I found that the game can't handle much real player salaries so makes teams always on free agency don't have cap space to sign good players,

so I edit some of this slider to make players salaries lower and also reduce the CPU resign aggressiveness this make the free agency more enjoy and you gonna see more free agents, the players' salaries probably is gonna be low in some players but all good free agents are gonna get teams

I left here in case someone wanna check out

Min Rating: 70
Max Rating: 75
Salary Curve: 70
Player Potential: 0
Player Durability: 40
Player Minutes: 100
Player Fame: 7
Player Non-Financial Ambitions: 60

and CPU resign aggressiveness at 39
Old 10-03-2018, 12:16 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oba
Any changes/updates recently?
Not recently. Private life took over for a bit with extra work, gf, family weddings

But I am pretty happy with where they are, I think these sliders are as good as I can get them with only my feedback. Would really like to hear your feedback regarding contracts and especially trades.

@michdb8 - can you test out the latest ones, they alleviate a lot of the problems earlier version of sliders had, as well as your problems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2018, 11:38 AM   #46
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Not recently. Private life took over for a bit with extra work, gf, family weddings

But I am pretty happy with where they are, I think these sliders are as good as I can get them with only my feedback. Would really like to hear your feedback regarding contracts and especially trades.

@michdb8 - can you test out the latest ones, they alleviate a lot of the problems earlier version of sliders had, as well as your problems

yes but i found that some player with overall over 76 stays on the free agency cause teams don't have cap, I left here 3 screenshots from first 3 free agencies on my league all on day 12 on free agency

i think the game should improve the team cap administration cause in NBA most team are over the cap but at the next free agency most teams have cap space for the free agency in my league teams keep long contracts some middle overall players so makes teams cap overload after the first year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181004_181552.jpg (128.7 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20181004_181847.jpg (126.6 KB, 388 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20181004_182229.jpg (127.0 KB, 384 views)
Old 10-09-2018, 11:42 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by michdb8
these sliders are good for contract slider that trade I didn't check much yet already but I found that the game can't handle much real player salaries so makes teams always on free agency don't have cap space to sign good players,

so I edit some of this slider to make players salaries lower and also reduce the CPU resign aggressiveness this make the free agency more enjoy and you gonna see more free agents, the players' salaries probably is gonna be low in some players but all good free agents are gonna get teams

I left here in case someone wanna check out

Min Rating: 70
Max Rating: 75
Salary Curve: 70
Player Potential: 0
Player Durability: 40
Player Minutes: 100
Player Fame: 7
Player Non-Financial Ambitions: 60

and CPU resign aggressiveness at 39
These actually work. The highest rated free agent was a 77, and it was Tom Cavanaugh. But definitely better than before. Thanks
Old 02-10-2019, 05:24 AM   #48
Rookie

Okay I'm having some weird question.

Does GM's can extend contracts before/at tradeoff deadline day? because whenever I try to extend contracts with "WILL-RESIGN" players always decline no matter how much I offer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »