Home

Mamba MyLeague sliders

This is a discussion on Mamba MyLeague sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2018, 12:50 AM   #17
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mamba MyLeague sliders v0.5

Yeah, this is damn near spot on

I looked at the Timberwolves screenshot and it was off by 60 million to his real life extension, which is absolutely not your fault. these are still great sliders. Excellent work

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2018, 06:28 AM   #18
Pro

Saro1's Arena

Re: Mamba MyLeague sliders

Hey 8KB24 in the "Draft Pick Importance Selling" setting I can't choose 13, the minimum is 50. It's a transcription mistake?
Old 09-24-2018, 10:40 AM   #19
MVP

Yeah, I missed '0' at the end, should be 130. Fixed it, thanks.

Also, tweaked few things, changes in red

If you try to trade Jimmy Butler and Dieng(Noah-like contract, albatross for 2nd big off the bench) with these sliders you get offers like:
Spoiler

If you try to trade Jimmy Butler alone you get better deals since there's not an albatross attached to Butler.

For teams interested in him IRL - Brooklyn, Detroit, Houston, the LA Clippers, Miami, Philadelphia, Portland and Sacramento. These are the trades
Spoiler

what do you think of the trades? Are they realistic?

Last edited by 8KB24; 09-24-2018 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:28 PM   #20
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Yeah, I missed '0' at the end, should be 130. Fixed it, thanks.

Also, tweaked few things, changes in red

If you try to trade Jimmy Butler and Dieng(Noah-like contract, albatross for 2nd big off the bench) with these sliders you get offers like:
Spoiler

If you try to trade Jimmy Butler alone you get better deals since there's not an albatross attached to Butler.

For teams interested in him IRL - Brooklyn, Detroit, Houston, the LA Clippers, Miami, Philadelphia, Portland and Sacramento. These are the trades
Spoiler

what do you think of the trades? Are they realistic?
I think the only way to get trades right is by Trade Approval. I definitely don't expect you to fix that. You did good with the contacts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2018, 12:40 PM   #21
MVP

I agree. Trading for a star before season starts is impossible since there's no drama queen attribute implemented for guys like Melo, Dwight, Jimmy, Kyrie, Kawhi, CP3 who demand the trade 'out of the blue' which would lower what Wolves want in a trade. Or at least there's no slider for that. Trading a star is easy and you can get few solid deals if you want to rebuild or retool. If I were to manage Wolves in MyLeague I'd take 6ers deal and run with it tbh.

There's so much stuff that's not in the game that makes NBA tick like drama and player's wanting to leave suddenly which lowers trade demands and that's why 30 team control at least regarding trades is necessary IMO.

Revisit each team during pre-season, Xmas day, Valentine's day, ASG/trade deadline and before draft and you're goldern
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 03:23 PM   #22
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks for the work on these I'll test this out tonight
Old 09-24-2018, 05:14 PM   #23
MVP

Looking forward to seeing the results You can post them on your console for the world and I'll put the online id and name of sliders in OP
Old 09-25-2018, 08:50 AM   #24
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

https://twitter.com/px1BrandonDavis

Here are the link to the pics from the test I ran I didn't upload all of them just the ones I thought was important. Just ignore the last few pics I posted of the Hawks and feel free to save them and do whatever with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »