Home

NBA 2k18 OS Kings Authentic Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on NBA 2k18 OS Kings Authentic Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-20-2018, 02:54 PM   #33
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k18 OS Kings Authentic Sim Sliders

So I've played 3 games so far using your sliders and roster and man I am so impressed. This really does feel like a real NBA game. The movement is incredible. Stars are actually making dribble moves and drives to the basketball that you see in real life. Russell Westbrook just put a move on me that was sportscenter top 10 worthy. Most fun I've had with a MyLeague since getting the game back in October. Great work!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2018, 07:59 PM   #34
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

Ok so I've played exactly 10 games now and although I'm having more fun playing this game than I have in months, things are just a bit too easy for me and I'm starting to win by large margins... even against really good teams. So from what I can gather, the cpu isn't as aggressive shooting the ball, going into the post (and i dont mean not attacking inside off dribble drives) and I just feel like the cpu is really tentative. I'm not sure what sliders would need adjusting to get more of a challenge (I set the difficulty to hall of game and then make the slider adjustments) as I really can't seem to put my finger on it but has anyone else gotten really easy games or is it just me. On default ALL STAR or super star things are very difficult for me, unbelievably so with the cheese affects and all so any insight would be gladly appreciated.

Old 02-22-2018, 09:38 PM   #35
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
Ok so I've played exactly 10 games now and although I'm having more fun playing this game than I have in months, things are just a bit too easy for me and I'm starting to win by large margins... even against really good teams. So from what I can gather, the cpu isn't as aggressive shooting the ball, going into the post (and i dont mean not attacking inside off dribble drives) and I just feel like the cpu is really tentative. I'm not sure what sliders would need adjusting to get more of a challenge (I set the difficulty to hall of game and then make the slider adjustments) as I really can't seem to put my finger on it but has anyone else gotten really easy games or is it just me. On default ALL STAR or super star things are very difficult for me, unbelievably so with the cheese affects and all so any insight would be gladly appreciated.

They are designed for Super star or hall of fame bruh. Haven't played on all star,,,

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2018, 09:39 PM   #36
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

I just said I have them on hall of fame but ok...

Old 02-22-2018, 10:14 PM   #37
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
I just said I have them on hall of fame but ok...

My fault I misread man. Do you have box scores ? Posting box scores or screens of the team comparison will help

You could do a universal -1 to all your offensive shooting skill
Inside/close/mid/3/ contact /layup/dunking/ DiT

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 03-06-2018, 07:44 AM   #38
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

These are the best sliders I’ve used so far. Thanks Gro
Old 03-06-2018, 07:48 AM   #39
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
These are the best sliders I’ve used so far. Thanks Gro
Any updates to set on the first page and what game speed are you currently using?
Old 03-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #40
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arut2002

Things still aren't perfect. My biggest criticism is that I feel like contested shots miss and open shots go in without much variation. This should be the norm, but not the rule and the elite scorers should be able to hit some contested mid rangers which doesn't really happen very often. I play with the controller assist settings at 0 and auto shot contest off to help with this, but it doesn't really fix the issue. Just gives the CPU players more of a chance to get open. Otherwise, it's still just too easy to get into the lane, but I'm not sure any sliders really fix that this year. Just something we have to deal with.
Something I've done to fix this is making offensive consistency something like 10/20. I think thats what I have mine right now. What I'm seeing is that players get hot or cold much more frequently and realistically now. Open shots, being missed, highly contested made (this with even my D shot gather being 90/90 and release at 95/95), 9/9 starts from Durant, 1/7 3pt nights from Curry. And over time these numbers are balancing out. It's one of my favorite and most dynamic slider changes that I've made in some time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »