Home

Tomba 2k18 Slider Set Set game Speed to 65 ***Now On Xbox One 2kShare***

This is a discussion on Tomba 2k18 Slider Set Set game Speed to 65 ***Now On Xbox One 2kShare*** within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-16-2017, 10:40 PM   #25
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Tomba 2k18 Slider Set Set game Speed to 65 ***Now On Xbox One 2kShare***

Post some stats guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 10:53 PM   #26
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whomario
Are you sure that basically not using the new sliders (the “speed threshold“ sliders) as intended is wise ? Have you at least tested them at default. I am actually considering trying them all at 1 min and 99 max, thus making the difference between slow and fast players more pronounced.

Always enjoy your slider sets, keep up the good work !
Not wise?

The whole premise of making a slider set is becasue i thought it not wise of them and the way they made their game HAHAHA

But i digress.

The only time sliders interfere is with online play or when you have a edited roster.

By me sticking to playing with the 2k default roster throughout the season im guaranteeing my slider set to not have problems as i tweak the sliders for game play purposes and making sure the game looks like a game of basketball.

right now their sliders the rookie pro all star and hall of fame do not represent ANY realism and are there only to create a falsehood of difficulty to button mashing wizards

As far as making that difference more pronounced this isnt like the disparity sliders in amdden. madden disparity slider is just that ....ONE slider to rule them all...2k added a BUNCH and you have to handle them carefully.

Ive currently created an entire new set by adding more to now create better "stat" gameplay and further enhanced the triggering of player speed animations correctly now
Old 09-16-2017, 10:56 PM   #27
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Post some stats guys.
The stat edit of these sliders is not done quite yet this set was first made to address player speed and animation triggering properly

However i am now currently working on statistically driven results, but as well all know trying to figure out quarter length vs fouling is tough
Old 09-16-2017, 10:56 PM   #28
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
Sliders are playing very well. I Have the game speed on 40 and i put player speed up to 100 for user and 90 for the CPU. I made those 2 changes because I just don't like how fast the ball was traveling through the air on shots. Animations are really smooth though. Contact is perfect.
My friend Ive since corrected this very issue.

stay tuned for an update to this on main post
Old 09-16-2017, 10:59 PM   #29
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
Tomba can you explain the new Movement sliders?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I can to an extent.

Think of them as a elaborate disparity scale slider like Madden 18 has and has had since prob madden 12?

The thing of beauty with 2ks introduction of it is that its for every possible speed/ball move in the game.

I have been tweaking them and I'm REALLY getting smoothness like i couldn't even get with full roster editing.

These new sliders are a Godsend. They address almost every speed issue i had in the past with game by separating not only the elite but the slowpokes and centers.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:01 PM   #30
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
What difficulty level would be best for cpu vs cpu
Tough but id say PRO as PRO seems to keep roster rating at where they are ANY otehr difficluty boosts or reduces them TOO much

A safe bet is PRO difficulty.

And if youre doing CPU vs CPU then do CPU at PRO difficulty and mirror both the human and cpu to have ONLY the CPUS settings.

I am up****** this very set very soon but i have the night to test stuff out more just wanted to answer your guys questions.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:12 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Tough but id say PRO as PRO seems to keep roster rating at where they are ANY otehr difficluty boosts or reduces them TOO much

A safe bet is PRO difficulty.

And if youre doing CPU vs CPU then do CPU at PRO difficulty and mirror both the human and cpu to have ONLY the CPUS settings.

I am up****** this very set very soon but i have the night to test stuff out more just wanted to answer your guys questions.
You not testing you know you are watching football buddy. Lol... Glad to see you back grinding. Now don't disappear again. Hahaha

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 11:13 PM   #32
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
You not testing you know you are watching football buddy. Lol... Glad to see you back grinding. Now don't disappear again. Hahaha
Brother from another mother

YOU are the grind king I am mere pauper of placebo!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »