Home

Tomba 2k18 Slider Set Set game Speed to 65 ***Now On Xbox One 2kShare***

This is a discussion on Tomba 2k18 Slider Set Set game Speed to 65 ***Now On Xbox One 2kShare*** within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-14-2018, 10:49 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tomba 2k18 Slider Set Set game Speed to 65 ***Now On Xbox One 2kShare***UPDATED 9

How are these sliders still playing? With all the updates since u started them!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-18-2018, 06:29 PM   #154
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Tomba 2k18 Slider Set Set game Speed to 65 ***Now On Xbox One 2kShare***UPDATED 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker84
How are these sliders still playing? With all the updates since u started them!

these are "core" sliders and will work with any update
Old 01-18-2018, 06:53 PM   #155
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
these are "core" sliders and will work with any update

Thanks man! I am currently using them! Stats are real life!! Games are close!! Win or lose I am enjoying them

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2018, 04:15 PM   #156
Rookie

Hey there tomba.
Just updated my slider from Xbox. Gameplay felt smooth but a little bit too easy.

Have a look at it please . Did I do something wrong?

The FG% was too high or my defense too bad.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2018, 05:02 AM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 1

The regular tomba set is amazing for me!! I use point guard position lock because I peaked as a gamer with Nintendo's double dribble and have zero stick skills. Position lock is the closest I can get to coach mode. When I used other people's slider sets inside guys like Anthony Davis would consistently shoot under fifty percent and it would drive me crazy. Post guys who were covered just could not make a shot which is not realistic at all.

I lowered my shooting slider values to match the CPUs since I do position lock and play with 8 minute quarters. My final scores end up in the 90s to 100s because I run the plays...yes fg% is high around sixty percent or so but I don't care. I want a fun game where the good players play well , the bad players don't and strategy still matters. Fouls happen too. Players on both sides will still miss if you employ poor strategy or rush a shot . Tomba you nailed the perfect balance between arcade and sim!! I hope you are still having fun with the game and make 2k19 sliders.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by isherdish; 04-29-2018 at 05:34 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:58 AM   #158
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I’m using the game speed at 65 and all of the movement sliders with everything set at the default All Star values in 2K19. Much better feeling than default All Star.

I position lock on the PG and it feels like my guys play better D and all. Didn’t play 2K18 but glad stumbled across this thread to use a little bit of it for 2K19!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 09-18-2018, 01:53 PM   #159
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I’m using the game speed at 65 and all of the movement sliders with everything set at the default All Star values in 2K19. Much better feeling than default All Star.

I position lock on the PG and it feels like my guys play better D and all. Didn’t play 2K18 but glad stumbled across this thread to use a little bit of it for 2K19!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
not sure which 2k to get or both

the foot planting is ATROCIOUS this year compared to even nba 2k18

If i get it for xbox ill surely be saddened always seeing all the sliding...
Old 09-18-2018, 02:03 PM   #160
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
not sure which 2k to get or both

the foot planting is ATROCIOUS this year compared to even nba 2k18

If i get it for xbox ill surely be saddened always seeing all the sliding...

I’ve got it for Xbox and Switch but play Switch 98.9% of the time. Portability makes it so that I can progress within a MyLeague.

It has been frustrating though. I’ll admit. Live 19 has more fun factor. I don’t study b-ball so I’m not sure which is the most “realistic” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »