Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-29-2017, 04:47 AM   #801
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
So armor. I am ready to start my Cavs season tonight.
Would you suggest the purple set with Timsmooths rosters?
you should wait for a Po when Ciaco is inserting new vann playbooks with new rotation

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2017, 05:54 PM   #802
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I actually recommend the All In One Roster from Ciaco. He has all the advanced rotations done.

I am hooked on that aspect (using 30 team control) takes a little work but well worth the extra time to manage every teams rotations as injuries occur.
Armor any thought on doing a YouTube video to walk through league set up like you’ve done with other titles?
Old 10-30-2017, 10:33 AM   #803
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
Armor any thought on doing a YouTube video to walk through league set up like you’ve done with other titles?
I will do one as soon as I have some free time. Once I have done it, I will let everyone know and post a link to it on my Twitch page.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-31-2017, 08:21 PM   #804
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

So is 30 team my league highly recommended? If so, what should I leave at manual and what should be auto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-31-2017, 10:37 PM   #805
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
So is 30 team my league highly recommended? If so, what should I leave at manual and what should be auto?

Armor - maybe you can answer this - I know how to do a 30 team control but when I set everything to auto for all 29 teams except my team that I set to manual - it still does not auto the other 29 teams - I advanced far into the offseason and NONE of the teams that were set to auto would sign any free agents - Are you seeing any occurrences of this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2017, 12:14 PM   #806
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8

Yes!

I run everything, so Armors would be the person to ask about how to auto things
Old 11-01-2017, 08:30 PM   #807
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I actually recommend the All In One Roster from Ciaco. He has all the advanced rotations done.

I am hooked on that aspect (using 30 team control) takes a little work but well worth the extra time to manage every teams rotations as injuries occur.
A and S this year ive been doing the advanced rotation daily for my roster i going straight how the coaches sub and youll see the difference in the timeout patterns one of the best addons i put together into the roster check it out i know that nobodys doing advanced rotations daily but me and i love the sliders as well
Old 11-02-2017, 12:42 AM   #808
Rookie

Is it cool to use auto play calling on offense and defense? I assume that doesn't effect overall gameplay too much?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »