Home

SimWorld's NBA2K17 Sliders & Settings Thread

This is a discussion on SimWorld's NBA2K17 Sliders & Settings Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #41
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: SimWorld's NBA2K17 Sliders & Settings Thread

ALL SLIDERS ARE NOW UPDATED IN THE GOOGLE DOC. ALL SLIDERS ASIDE FROM "SUMMER SLIDERS" ARE ALSO NOW UPDATED & LIVE ON 2KSHARE. DREECE WILL POST WHEN HE HAS UPPED THE SLIDERS ON 2KSHARE BUT FOR NOW THEY ARE APPLIED IN THE GOOGLE DOC.

AND BEFORE THE QUESTION GETS ASKED... YES THEY ARE PRETTY DIFFERENT THAN THE PREVIOUS SO YEAH I SUGGEST DLING AND THEN TWEAKING FROM THERE IF NEED BE
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2017, 05:14 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

the numbers that changed were the shooting ones right
Old 02-06-2017, 11:08 AM   #43
Rookie

Istanbul's Arena

best sliders on this forum
Old 02-25-2017, 08:07 PM   #44
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Just for the all-star game, I haven't played a full all star game using the sliders but are the plus-175 scores attainable? And for fouls during normal competitive games, what would you guys say an acceptable range be? Im curious on how using different foul sliders per game could simulate different referee groups and provide a bit more uniqueness to each game. Or possibly implementing a home court advantage into the sliders somehow.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:29 PM   #45
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Arrow Re: SimWorld's NBA2K17 Sliders & Settings Thread

1 FINAL SLIDER UPDATE IS NOW IN GOOGLE DOC AS WELL AS ON 2KSHARE (ALL SLIDER SETS)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2017, 11:57 PM   #46
Rookie

@ronyell is there a reason why ACE must be on? Doesn't it affect custom defensive settings?
Old 02-28-2017, 05:54 AM   #47
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

I gotta tell you guys....

My house flooded recently and all my electronics in my game room were ruined including my xbox. No more simworld for me i thought.... I have my ps4 in a bedroom that didn't get flooded so i bought 2k17 for that because I don't have the budget for another xbox right now with repairing flood damage to my house and having a 2 year old son.

I tried out all the popular ps4 sliders on here the past few days and have just been completely letdown as I guess I have been spoiled by simworld. I plugged your guys sliders in in a desperate attempt at something resembling NBA basketball even though I thought they were made specifically for your rosters.

To my delight, the game is playing pretty incredible with just the sliders and 2k rosters! I couldn't believe it. The only thing is the CPU isn't getting to the line a ton but pretty sure i will edit that seperate player tendency on my own. Other than that the game is really playing great. Just wanna say a huge thanks to you guys. You saved my 2k experience once again! You all do an amazing job on these rosters and sliders and all the hard work is very much appreciated by me and many others.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:18 AM   #48
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
I gotta tell you guys....

My house flooded recently and all my electronics in my game room were ruined including my xbox. No more simworld for me i thought.... I have my ps4 in a bedroom that didn't get flooded so i bought 2k17 for that because I don't have the budget for another xbox right now with repairing flood damage to my house and having a 2 year old son.

I tried out all the popular ps4 sliders on here the past few days and have just been completely letdown as I guess I have been spoiled by simworld. I plugged your guys sliders in in a desperate attempt at something resembling NBA basketball even though I thought they were made specifically for your rosters.

To my delight, the game is playing pretty incredible with just the sliders and 2k rosters! I couldn't believe it. The only thing is the CPU isn't getting to the line a ton but pretty sure i will edit that seperate player tendency on my own. Other than that the game is really playing great. Just wanna say a huge thanks to you guys. You saved my 2k experience once again! You all do an amazing job on these rosters and sliders and all the hard work is very much appreciated by me and many others.

Man so sorry to hear that. Hope all pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »