Home

Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders

This is a discussion on Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-11-2016, 09:47 PM   #417
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders

Now it's playing smooth. Not sure what's going on but these updates have to driving slider makers crazy. Sliders are playing awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2016, 09:51 PM   #418
MVP

OVR: 0

If you guys are testing these sliders in my league only then I advise u to not because the chemistry and game to game fatigue all plays a factor

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2016, 10:13 PM   #419
MVP

OVR: 15

One of the things you do that I like is creating the big disparity in User Vs CPU speed. This seems to make a huge difference when breaking a player down and driving to the basket.

I'm using CPU 45 and User- 50

Not the 10 point difference you have. But I'm using thd Sinworld roster/sliders and this was a big help. Thnanks!!
Old 11-12-2016, 03:47 AM   #420
Rookie

Is the front page updated back to 2.6 or no?

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2016, 04:01 AM   #421
Rookie

Are yours updated to 2.6? I checked both out and they aren't the same I just want to make sure that I'm using the correct slider set.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2016, 05:33 AM   #422
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

4th game of MyGM with the Orlando Magic. Won with a buzzer beater long jumper by Payton. Not his best, but a double team on Vucevic left him completely open. I tried to be more careful this time and choose better shoots. Mid Range still at 42 as requested. I see no cheap mid range made, only good ones made by good mid range shooters
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3078.jpg (605.2 KB, 67 views)
Old 11-12-2016, 07:46 AM   #423
Rookie

Hey ace, here are the two games played with your 2.6 version (which are not the same as the front page. I'll send the one I am using).

The averages are the same from 2.6 and 2.7, the difference is that both games were decided from the 3rd quarter toward. Until the first half everything is almost even. My quarter rotations are the difference I guess, which keeps me always fighting. The second one was better and more even on almost everything. I put the real game stats so we can see how everything is kind of making sense.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2016, 07:57 AM   #424
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by takezo1584
Hey ace, here are the two games played with your 2.6 version (which are not the same as the front page. I'll send the one I am using).

The averages are the same from 2.6 and 2.7, the difference is that both games were decided from the 3rd quarter toward. Until the first half everything is almost even. My quarter rotations are the difference I guess, which keeps me always fighting. The second one was better and more even on almost everything. I put the real game stats so we can see how everything is kind of making sense.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Can u send me ur version of 2.6

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »