Home

love my sliders but need suggestions for player speed differences

This is a discussion on love my sliders but need suggestions for player speed differences within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-21-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
love my sliders but need suggestions for player speed differences

my sliders are great besides the fact that slow *** players seem to always keep up on the fast break at times they shouldn't

what are your guys suggestions (the only way i'm gonna go they and change each individuals speed is if someone has a spreadsheet already)

looking for an easier fix
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2017, 12:16 PM   #2
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: love my sliders but need suggestions for player speed differences

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusgrant
my sliders are great besides the fact that slow *** players seem to always keep up on the fast break at times they shouldn't

what are your guys suggestions (the only way i'm gonna go they and change each individuals speed is if someone has a spreadsheet already)

looking for an easier fix
My sliders seem to fix this. Check them out. I have speed at 25/0.

Why? Well because it matches the current patch we have currently. New patch might change this. But ATM, with this set, you WILL be able to make fast break opportunities count at a realistic level instead of the CPU always catching up to you too easily, which then triggers that bumping animation.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:49 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 1

I would personally start with the cpu speed at 7 ticks below the player and then go from there. You can get fastbreak opportunities regardless. Also as you move the speed back for both in doing so, you begin to see more of a difference. So 35/28 would show the difference better than 50/43. I personally don't mind the cpu catching up to an extent because if that wasn't the case, I would kill the cpu on anyone's slider set. Sure we want realistic but sometimes you need to sacrifice some of it depending on your skill level. An easy game will simply pick up dust in my home.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:49 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

If you're still seeking a solution:

Player Speed slider set to 0
Game Speed slider set higher than 50 (right now I'm using 75; makes animations fluid)
Also, I've disabled all badges

I have a healthy number of fast-breaks and individual player speed matters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »