Home

Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders

This is a discussion on Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-29-2016, 09:29 PM   #153
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders

Lost a close one to the Hornets. I just couldn't contain Kemba late in the game. Every update/tweak you make to the sliders seems to make them better & better, nice. I used Rboone3000's updated roster.

I stopped using Turty's roster because the sim stats for big man rebounds were out of control in my opinion but I do agree that the game plays good with them so maybe I'll revert back. I'm not sure.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:36 PM   #154
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Jordan's Own Realistic 2k17 sliders

Nice game.. The game seems to change a lot and that's the best part.. One quarter your winning by 15 and the next two quarters your down by 10.. Great game stats.. Im about to try turty roster now.. Everyone keeps saying how good it is so ill try it now

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2016, 09:40 PM   #155
MVP

I upped the 3pt success for user by 1 so it's now 42.. I kept getting around 25 to 30 percent in 3s so I believe it should go up by one and lets see how that goes

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2016, 10:06 PM   #156
MVP

Insight23's Arena

I'll up the 3 point success on mine as well & yes the changes are on point. That game in particular felt like the Hornets-Heat game that took place yesterday. Nice back & forth in the first half then the Heat gained a sizable lead in the 2nd half (12 point lead in my case) then Hornets proceeded to run away with the game (as Kemba did in my game).
Old 10-29-2016, 10:08 PM   #157
MVP

Let me know how it goes when you up the 3point

Old 10-29-2016, 10:30 PM   #158
MVP

Insight23's Arena

No doubt, I will.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:37 PM   #159
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

Read through this thread, saw quite a few positive reviews, so I thought I"d try these Sliders out. First game I played, I was the Kings, going up against the Suns, got blown out 113-87, shot 25%, 18% from 3, committed 27 fouls to their 3 fouls(I was driving, etc, just never called fouls on them), and missed an amazing amount of completely wide open shots. Not sure what I did wrong, I know the Kings are bad, but I couldn't do anything. I'll try a few more games, with a few more teams, but so far, this slider set is about the opposite of what I expected, still can't seem to get anything fair on the side of fouls called. Constantly getting called fouls on myself where very little contact is initiated, and then the other team tackles my guy and nothing. Just posting what I've seen after one game, not a sample size to make an opinion on, and I appreciate all you guys do for making these sliders, just hope next game is better :S
Old 10-29-2016, 10:39 PM   #160
MVP

Shadow play one more game and see how it goes.. Try to play at least three games first

Last edited by Aceboonkoon; 10-29-2016 at 10:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »