Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-23-2016, 07:46 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

Ok, so I played against the Hornets with the C's. It was a close game and I think I could have won except for human error. Walker totally destroyed me. But it was fun and the stats seem to be spot on. I still have a ton of missed shots, but I know if I work for the open man, that will start to change. I'll be playing another game shortly, against the Bulls again.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2016, 11:06 PM   #250
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Well, whatever 2k updated/tweaked made these sliders a piece of cake for me again.

I destroyed the Spurs by 21, and beat the Pistons by 38.

WITH THE TIMBERWOLVES.

Any suggestions, Michigan? Lower HUM Shooting, Increase CPU Shooting?
Old 11-24-2016, 10:03 AM   #251
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido
Well, whatever 2k updated/tweaked made these sliders a piece of cake for me again.

I destroyed the Spurs by 21, and beat the Pistons by 38.

WITH THE TIMBERWOLVES.

Any suggestions, Michigan? Lower HUM Shooting, Increase CPU Shooting?
It's funny how the same sliders can give you different results. I played about 5 games post-patch with these sliders and got destroyed each time. No matter what team I play against, I always shoot below 30% whereas they shoot in the high 50s.

Settings defensive assistance to always and 100% might help me keep the computer at check.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2016, 01:05 PM   #252
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

ThatMichiganFan I think the sliders need tweaking. The latest patch broke them. Too many steals now occur. I have played 4 or 5 games now to see that too. It was perfect before the patch too which sucks on 2K's part
Old 11-24-2016, 01:26 PM   #253
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
ThatMichiganFan I think the sliders need tweaking. The latest patch broke them. Too many steals now occur. I have played 4 or 5 games now to see that too. It was perfect before the patch too which sucks on 2K's part

Should be able to test tomorrow or late tonight. You seeing too many on-ball steals, interceptions, or both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petz_e
It's funny how the same sliders can give you different results. I played about 5 games post-patch with these sliders and got destroyed each time. No matter what team I play against, I always shoot below 30% whereas they shoot in the high 50s.

Settings defensive assistance to always and 100% might help me keep the computer at check.

Yeah it is strange. Half of you day shot % are too high, half too low lol. If CPU is to potent, try lowering their Off Awareness a bit, or just lower their shot %.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 11-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #254
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Btw happy thanksgiving to y'all. Appreciate all your love and feedback, really helps me out. Now go enjoy your turkeys !!

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 11-24-2016, 03:22 PM   #255
Rookie

I just bought the game yesterday and have not had a chance to play yet. I loved 2k16 as I am purely a offline-MyLeague player. However, Im now reading that there appears to be a "game breaking" double team bug? I have read through the last few pages of this slider set thread and I do not see any mention of this bug... so Im just wondering if anyone here actually believes that this is a "game breaking" bug for them with these sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2016, 12:48 AM   #256
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Should be able to test tomorrow or late tonight. You seeing too many on-ball steals, interceptions, or both?

Yeah it is strange. Half of you day shot % are too high, half too low lol. If CPU is to potent, try lowering their Off Awareness a bit, or just lower their shot %.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I see a lot of interceptions on passes. I also think game speed on 48 or 49 would be a better pace. 3 point accuracy could also reduce a little bit, although that may have to do with the controller settings for defensive assist. I wish you could add what Flazko does for his Madden sliders and just put a date at the top when you last modified them. That would be helpful for us. Thanks again ThatMichiganFan

Last edited by sportomatic75; 11-25-2016 at 12:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »